I went to Gus' press conference this morning

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Not saying I disagree with this, but look at some of the clubhouse bores on this website and tell me that HB&B should be targeted for attention seeking.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
See, KZNSeagull found that of value!!!

No he didn't, which is why he had to request the actual important information.

Anyway, a little rest from here will give hb&b time to check all his typos, before he files his earth shattering report to the Portslade Chronicle.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Never fear, I'm sure we'll still be able to visit HB&B's blog for even more EXCLUSIVE bits of Albion gossip :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not saying I disagree with this, but look at some of the clubhouse bores on this website and tell me that HB&B should be targeted for attention seeking.
Rev?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Yes but it's such blatant attention seeking. Fair enough if he'd given a bit of information in the OP, at least Rev posts attention seeking threads with some sort of topic.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

I do disagree with it. Unsubstantial thread but totally harmless.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Why wouldn't he be training? He is back from loan so he would be expected at training, surely!

He could be sick ... he could have accrued a few days of holiday ... his car might have broken down. C'mon there could be thousands of reasons why he's not training

:moo:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hopefully the same treatment will be applied to others who post repeated threads rehashing the same joke/gimmick ad infinitum.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
It was a tenuous last throw of the dice!

:). I will just have to watch the conference on player to find out! (assuming of course any of them bothered to ask!)

Perhaps next time HB&B goes to the press conference, he should tell us beforehand and we can vote on what he should ask? He might then look like a proper journalist and he can pass us some useful information for a change. Although that assumes that NSC will vote for a decent question which may be the downfall of this particular idea.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
:). I will just have to watch the conference on player to find out! (assuming of course any of them bothered to ask!)

Perhaps next time HB&B goes to the press conference, he should tell us beforehand and we can vote on what he should ask? He might then look like a proper journalist and he can pass us some useful information for a change. Although that assumes that NSC will vote for a decent question which may be the downfall of this particular idea.

HB&B has accreditation for the press conferences, due to the piece he writes for Brighton and Hove News. That's perfectly legit, and good luck to him. Its nothing to do with NSC, unless he chooses to make it so, so no need for him to poll opinion on here.

If he wants to share any news with the posters on here, that would be great, and most welcome.

If he wants to use that privilaged access, purely to start threads basically stating "I know stuff that you don't, and I'm not going to share it" to satisfy his ego, then :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports