Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think you are very nice

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Having been unable to get a ticket for the Palace game yesterday I decided to meet up with a friend in Brixton while it was progressing. After Murray's second goal I stopped following it on my phone and we concentrated on our beers and were deep in discussion about the Leveson enquiry. This fella interrupted us and we got talking to him and he seemed like a nice chap. Anyway we talked politics for a while, my friend then departed to cook dinner for his girlfriend who's birthday it was and I had one last drink chatting with our "new friend".

Anyway, I finished my beer and said I had to go. He replied saying oh, that's a shame, I think you are very nice and was I coming here again? I said yeah, probably and he asked for my number. Now, I was a little drunk, and looking back, incredibly stupid not to spot what was going on. I just thought he was being polite. So i took his number, phoned his phone and said "There you go, you've got my number now". Later on he texted me and this is what the text says.

"I think you are very nice. Would you like to go down on me? You've had the invite?? CALL me". The punctuation and capitals are exactly as he wrote it. I deleted it but he's just called me. I missed the call.

What would fellow NSCers do in that situation?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You should have offered him a Cleveland steamer followed by around the world.

At least you scored yesterday, unlike some in blue and white stripes!

Dec 29, 2011
Did he know you were a Brighton fan? Was he a Palace fan? Was the text in jest or actually really? If it was real just text back saying sorry you got the wrong end of the stick etc. If it is a Palace wind up, change your number.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Does your boyfriend know you're here ...

I did mention it to my girlfriend and she laughed when I said I didn't know what to do. She said "one, you're not gay and two, you have a girlfriend. Just tell him that". Of course, she's right, but I didn't have the heart to tell her that he was more interesting. i think she read it though in my eyes. She's sobbing.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
tempted to start a thread about a bloke I met who hasn't called yet.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I LOVE this thread :lolol:

Same thing happened to me once, I thought some bloke was being "friendly" then I got a text from him saying "hey mate, I've booked us a room in Brighton for Valentine's day, can't wait to see you". When I told him I was straight/not interested, sorry etc he just kept texting back "So? Just come anyway"

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Er how about be honest with the dude and tell him you ain't interested unless of course you are interested in which case well...

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I LOVE this thread :lolol:

Same thing happened to me once, I thought some bloke was being "friendly" then I got a text from him saying "hey mate, I've booked us a room in Brighton for Valentine's day, can't wait to see you". When I told him I was straight/not interested, sorry etc he just kept texting back "So? Just come anyway"

Did like that one. You must have impressed him!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've read these confessionals before. Get your self down the clinic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here