Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think this deserves a wider audience

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Tremendous.

Best bit for me: "He was just a poor Stockport fan, with a dream of building a website for the fans." :bow down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Magnifico

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Absoluety Brillant, had me in stiches with the Fireman Dan Line about folding it in :lol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Great effort....must watch that again. EARNEST...a transvestite prostitute..never going down George Street again. :hilton:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Brilliant. Who's going to own up / claim responsibility?

Thanks for all the comments about the video, cannot believe it has its own thread! it's amazing what you can knock up when you can't get on NSC for 20 minutes, there is probably a life lesson in there but I am choosing to ignore it :)

Apologies about the spelling mistakes it was a quick job I am more upset I forgot curry night and did not use CJTC!!

Best. Video. Link. Ever.

Whoever did this = NSC Knighthood.

:bowdown:

NSC Issues?? page 7 post number 134 (or this thread, page 1 post number 20 gives away who the author is :) ) Brilliant work Cullip4 :clap: :bowdown:

matt

Mar 19, 2007
chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

Thanks for all the comments about the video, cannot believe it has its own thread! it's amazing what you can knock up when you can't get on NSC for 20 minutes, there is probably a life lesson in there but I am choosing to ignore it :)

Apologies about the spelling mistakes it was a quick job I am more upset I forgot curry night and did not use CJTC!!

10/10, 11/10 if you go back and correct it! I thought it deserved a wider audience.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

:bowdown::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here