Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I take my DSA taxi driving test tomorrow, any tips?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
now my daughters started school ive started down this road with crb checks etc . got my knowledge test in december . reading some of the things on here is scaring me a little bit . im hoping that because ill be working for a little local firm in my village doing all pre booked work it wont be so bad. ive already told the man i cant do alot of weekend work (football, beer , family time etc (in that order!!)) the mrs is the main bread winner so i dont have to earn loads . [MENTION=20655]Shorehamkid[/MENTION] do you mind if i drop you a pm about how the test went as im not 100% sure about it either . you dont want to fail when its £80 or whatever

kip

Aug 2, 2011
now my daughters started school ive started down this road with crb checks etc . got my knowledge test in december . reading some of the things on here is scaring me a little bit . im hoping that because ill be working for a little local firm in my village doing all pre booked work it wont be so bad. ive already told the man i cant do alot of weekend work (football, beer , family time etc (in that order!!)) the mrs is the main bread winner so i dont have to earn loads . [MENTION=20655]Shorehamkid[/MENTION] do you mind if i drop you a pm about how the test went as im not 100% sure about it either . you dont want to fail when its £80 or whatever
Good job you don't need to earn much as you will not unless you work Friday and Saturday. I could work all week for the same money I could take in those two nights.

now my daughters started school ive started down this road with crb checks etc . Got my knowledge test in december . Reading some of the things on here is scaring me a little bit . Im hoping that because ill be working for a little local firm in my village doing all pre booked work it wont be so bad. Ive already told the man i cant do alot of weekend work (football, beer , family time etc (in that order!!)) the mrs is the main bread winner so i dont have to earn loads . [MENTION=20655]Shorehamkid[/MENTION] do you mind if i drop you a pm about how the test went as im not 100% sure about it either . You dont want to fail when its £80 or whatever

found the taxi job the worse paid one i've ever done unless you are gonna do the weekend nights or work 7 days its gonna be tough! Good luck sir!:moo:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
in fact i may do one night on the weekend . maybe a fri . keeps me off the beer on a fri night so i can relax and have a few at the footy on a sat

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Go for it pal, passed with one minor (for speeding slightly ironically). Very relaxed and not as tough as I thought it would be. PM me with some questions if you want mate and I'll help if I can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here