Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I still think we'll get Europe

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Europa League? The only European trips this team will be making is when they go on holiday!
NB . I still applaud de Zerbi and the lads for what they have done this season. It is just that at the very time we need consistency to hang in there, we look knackered.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Some fans maybe have memory loss, others probably aren't old enough to remember but we’ve been where Everton currently are, and in that situation you get a freak result, where all your luck comes up in the same game, Pickford showed yesterday why he’s the best goalkeeper England have, and everytime they attacked they seem to score.

It’s a blip, a painful one, but a blip all the same.

I still think we can do it, we’ve got 5 days to regroup now, we’ve got the best manager this club has ever, and possibly will ever have, to get this squad going again.

What‘s to say we can’t get a perceived ‘freak result’ at Arsenal, City or Newcastle?, but would it be a freak result because like RDZ this is the best group of players we’ve ever had, they can deliver the points we need to qualify.

Its time for our Fergie now not the Jock whose watch used to stop 😂

UTA ⚽

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Some fans maybe have memory loss, others probably aren't old enough to remember but we’ve been where Everton currently are, and in that situation you get a freak result, where all your luck comes up in the same game, Pickford showed yesterday why he’s the best goalkeeper England have, and everytime they attacked they seem to score.

It’s a blip, a painful one, but a blip all the same.

I still think we can do it, we’ve got 5 days to regroup now, we’ve got the best manager this club has ever, and possibly will ever have, to get this squad going again.

What‘s to say we can’t get a perceived ‘freak result’ at Arsenal, City or Newcastle?, but would it be a freak result because like RDZ this is the best group of players we’ve ever had, they can deliver the points we need to qualify.

Its time for our Fergie now not the Jock whose watch used to stop 😂

UTA ⚽
Wise words in the cold light of day. We will though need to get a result now in one of those tough 3 games you mention

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I already had last night down as a potential banana skin, but not that bad.

Sean Dyche is no fool, and after that start…….? Sh1t happens. Let’s move on.
And that's the thing - a defeat is a defeat. It doesn't really matter if it was 1-0, 5-1 or 15-2, you still 'lose' the same amount of points.

In fact, if it WAS a loss by a single goal there would be far fewer toys out of prams 🤣

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
It would be a dream come true to see us play in Europe but also am fearful of us doing a West Ham or Leicester and being back in a relegation scrap next year if we do with a lack of squad depth. It’s a tough one to call

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here