I really hope Gus doesn't try to defend 'gnasher' Suarez...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
@TopTopPundit (formerly literally Jamie): The real tragedy here is that Frank Lampard now knows Ivanovic is edible.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
ib1RQUAwSIlQxg.gif

D

Deleted member 18477

:lolol: Suarez... A complete nutter!

Lovely header though! Well done liverpool! Would be hilarious if Chelsea fail to qualify for the champions league after sacking Di Matteo who won the thing last season! Come on arsenal and spurs!

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
What does my head in most about this (and most things concerning Liverpool) is how everyone like Jamie Redknapp, Souness, Lawro etc starts bleating on about how he's let down "a fantastic club" with "great values" and "heritage". Oh do **** off Liverpool. They haven't been a great club in over 20 years. And why do people like Sammy Lee always refer to them by the full "Liverpool Football Club" name. Club I dislike most in England for some reason.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
What does my head in most about this (and most things concerning Liverpool) is how everyone like Jamie Redknapp, Souness, Lawro etc starts bleating on about how he's let down "a fantastic club" with "great values" and "heritage". Oh do **** off Liverpool. They haven't been a great club in over 20 years. And why do people like Sammy Lee always refer to them by the full "Liverpool Football Club" name. Club I dislike most in England for some reason.

Couldn't agree more

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Personal favoutie is the update on the Chelsea injury list - Cole (ankle) Lampard (thigh) Ivanovic (rabbies)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Winning trophies has little bearing on whether a club is 'great' in my eyes though...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he really is a nutter.
but has no one mentioned that Ivanovic had been kicking elbowing and wrestling Suarez all the match and the one time he leaves him alone at the end of the match Suarez scores.
probably a 10 match ban
ref also needs to go to Specsavers along with all the other officials that were at the match.

Suarez is he the president of the Vampires are us society

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
:lolol: Suarez... A complete nutter!

Lovely header though! Well done liverpool! Would be hilarious if Chelsea fail to qualify for the champions league after sacking Di Matteo who won the thing last season! Come on arsenal and spurs!

Agree with that as I hate Chelsea more than any other Prem club.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You have to say, there is actually something WRONG with him, isn't there?

I mean, a player has to do something BIZARLY EVIL for me to put a fellaini elbow, or a stoke two footed challenge into context of justification. At least with those incidents you say "well yeah, he's lost it and he's then done something ridiculous". It even makes the Barnes one look a normal reaction.

But to LOSE IT and then have your first reaction to BITE someone is BRILLIANT. I mean, that's actual madness right? And it wasn't just a NIBBLE was it. It was a lion pouncing on an inoccent gazelle and SINKING his gnashers in.

Thank god this happened in the age of Sky+. When it happened I had to pause the TV, rewind it and watch it so many times.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Funny how when Defoe did it to Mascharano in front of the ref he was only given a yellow card.
Indeed, I'd completely forgot that had happened until Sky showed it again last night. That, apparently, was just a nibble. Suarez is an idiot, but people should look at the Defoe incident for a sense of perspective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports