Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] I Really Don’t Know Whether To Laugh Or Cry

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So true. Anti-semitism is alive and well in the UK and one of the last "isms" the wokesters haven't focused their histrionics on yet. Don't think they will either, but that's one for another discussion.
David Baddiel made an excellent programme about this recently. You're quite right*.

But the mockery on this thread is not approving.

Martin Luther Jonathan King Jr.

Little Jimmy O'Savilesmond

Bobby "Boris" Johnson Pickett

*Apart from the 'wokesters' jibe. Which is wanky. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can’t work out what Katie Hopkins does. All I’ve known her for is people getting angry at her saying outrageous things in column inches (which I don’t read) or in morning chat shows (which I don’t watch).

What would “An Evening with Katie Hopkins” even entail? I’m picturing it at Linton Travel Tavern with Special Guest Sue Cook. Katie Hopkins badge and blazer sets are available.

Vodka, coke, mocking the poor and the compassionate, followed by her disappearing with a fat barman for a messy f*** in the gents from behind, with her bent over the lavvy, vomiting through her nostrils?

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
Vodka, coke, mocking the poor and the compassionate, followed by her disappearing with a fat barman for a messy f*** in the gents from behind, with her bent over the lavvy, vomiting through her nostrils?
I hope the poor bugger is on more than the minimum wage to have to go through that.

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
Nazi Z Top

David Baddiel made an excellent programme about this recently. You're quite right*.

But the mockery on this thread is not approving.

Martin Luther Jonathan King Jr.

Little Jimmy O'Savilesmond

Bobby "Boris" Johnson Pickett

*Apart from the 'wokesters' jibe. Which is wanky. :shrug:

I'll look out for the Baddiel programme. I personally don't like the woke left and I don't like nazis. I'd like to put 'em in a room together and close door. Where does that leave me politically......that's for yet another discussion.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
But what does she do? Is she an influencer or journalist or what?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here