Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] I Really Don’t Know Whether To Laugh Or Cry

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
I’m sure if the subject material was joking about black slave trading or gay people or Islam etc , it would quickly be stopped by aggressive protests .

So true. Anti-semitism is alive and well in the UK and one of the last "isms" the wokesters haven't focused their histrionics on yet. Don't think they will either, but that's one for another discussion.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Aryan Dury and The Blockheads

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tears Fuhrer Fears

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Steve Third Reich

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sieg Heily Minoque

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The combination is the interesting thing. No idea about the Hitler guy but if his angle is that it is ironic in the Alf Garnett style then you can't imagine he would want to be on the same bill as Hopkins. If Hopkins still maintains she doesn't have far right views then surely you wouldn't go on the bill with Hitler. And the promoter can't really claim not to be pandering to a certain type of audience when you pair these two.

For want of a better phrase, I do wish people would "man up" and own their views rather than doing their Black Knight/Trump flat out denial of what seems fairly clear for all to see.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I can’t work out what Katie Hopkins does. All I’ve known her for is people getting angry at her saying outrageous things in column inches (which I don’t read) or in morning chat shows (which I don’t watch).

What would “An Evening with Katie Hopkins” even entail? I’m picturing it at Linton Travel Tavern with Special Guest Sue Cook. Katie Hopkins badge and blazer sets are available.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
What would “An Evening with Katie Hopkins” even entail? I’m picturing it at Linton Travel Tavern with Special Guest Sue Cook. Katie Hopkins badge and blazer sets are available.
I would happily bang Katie so hard that the guy who pulled me of would be crowned King of England.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm broadly in the 'there are no sacred cows in comedy' groovy gang, but if you are creative enough to perform comedy material, and Hitler is your inspiration, you just ain't thinking hard enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here