I lost everthing tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hey bro...there's always a way out of what ever probs u have. I know from experience. Easy said i know, but true none the less.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Probably not as simple as that though is it, how many times have you said "I'm ok", but in actual fact you're really really not.

Besides, how many times have we all had problems and sat there going over and over them in our minds, doesn't this just make things appear worse. Someone to talk to must be a better option.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
oh edna? get your boys round please :)

Camicus

Probably not as simple as that though is it, how many times have you said "I'm ok", but in actual fact you're really really not.

If they say they are ok, you have to take that at face value at least some ones chatted to him and he knows that if nothing else NSC cares when your at rock bottom that helps more than you can ever know.

On a side note I know people havnt posted in this thread with anything other than genuine concern but you chaps/chapettes have shown the good side of nsc ./salute

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
This. Trace I think it's the right thing to do.

I agree to... If he does do something to harm himself then you will only blame yourself to some extent, not that I think you should take on any guilt. Contact his other half and tell her to get some professional assistance to pay him a visit.

Top work from your goodself tonight hun xx

Camicus

If they say they are ok, you have to take that at face value at least some ones chatted to him and he knows that if nothing else NSC cares when your at rock bottom that helps more than you can ever know.

On a side note I know people haven't posted in this thread with anything other than genuine concern but you chaps/chapettes have shown the good side of NSC ./salute

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports