Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I lost everthing tonight

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anyone know how to get hold of him? His Twitter account says he plans on being dead this time tomorrow.

Do any of the mods [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] @ElPresidente [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] have access to his name?

Good grief. I hope this is just a call for help.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Never mind. 3 points in the bag makes it all go away.

Oh but make sure you talk to someone.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
[MENTION=24003]Falkor[/MENTION] thank you for coming to your football family tonight. We are one and we can help if you want us to, firstly can you come back to this thread and let us know that your ok now. There are some people on here that are fantastic listeners and some with great advice.
Sergei.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Hang in there and don't do anything silly.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hey mate ... no doubt some serious shit going on but many of us have been there and recovered. Hold strong, plenty here that can help in so many ways

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
[MENTION=24003]Falkor[/MENTION] thank you for coming to your football family tonight. We are one and we can help if you want us to, firstly can you come back to this thread and let us know that your ok now. There are some people on here that are fantastic listeners and some with great advice.
Sergei.

This with bells on. Grateful that you came here first. We'll all be here for you mate, and do all we can for you.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Play football with him hope everything is ok.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Nothing is ever as bad as it seems mate...... Don't do anything stupid without talking to someone first, either a friend or someone professional. People care about you and would love the opportunity to help in anyway that they can before you make any rash decisions.

This sounds more like a cry for help to me so if you're reading this, use any help that is/may be available to you.

I have a niece and nephew that lost their father this week and they are grief stricken, obviously! Think about your loved ones when you feel down and lost mate.

Things are never quite the same after a good nights kip imo. Wish you well.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Can anyone get [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] on the case and do a reverse Jamie on him?? As in, get his details, and then get someone to check on him. I've spoken to him a few times on PM, when he was looking for a job, lovely guy, hope we can help him.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can anyone get [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] on the case and do a reverse Jamie on him?? As in, get his details, and then get someone to check on him. I've spoken to him a few times on PM, when he was looking for a job, lovely guy, hope we can help him.

I've got his details as such and have tried to contact him, but if he does not reply it makes things very difficult!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here