I know this sounds like bollocks but

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
how gay is this thread? it's this gay:

King_of_th_m862188.jpg

nobody's dupe said:
You silly, stupid, pathetic young person. Typical of Thatchers children. Do what I like; Say what I like; How I bloody like and To hell with who gets in the way. NUMBER ONE FIRST AND LAST AT ALL TIMES!

You dare to gloss over "their recent tragedies." You stupid bitch. It's obvious if those same tragedies happened to you, you would go under.

So when you went in to the shop instead of treating you like Lady Muck they treated you like the common little upstart that you are. You've had a chip on your shoulder ever since. I don't visit this board very often, but when I do you seem to always be relating to it.

Well let me tell you that you were never treated badly by either Julie or Pat.

They were two members of the shop staff who were sought out by customers because they gave such good service. Their sackings under the guise of redundancies have nothing to do with cost-cutting. Instead, an employee has got his/her way at the club for the umpteenth time because Julie and Pat dared to cross him/her. This action has gone back to the days of Bellotti.

What a clueless **** you are.

Apart from the fact you obviously don't have the first clue about anything and just feel the need to rant and bring Thatcher into it, which is a joke in itself, how can you possibly say that anyone wasn't treated like that by Pat or Julie?

Were you there very single second of the f***ing day that they were? NO. SHUT THE f*** UP THEN. Lovely people that I'm sure they are , everyone has bad days.

As Rob said earlier of course it's a bit much to expect a sunny hello when you walk into every shop, but it isn't too much to expect that someone in the place actually wants to take your money off of you. Basic retail sense that. As Lush also said, but you have chosen to ignore, I don't know who is who in there, so it's entirely possible that I've never even seen Pat or Julie let alone been served by them, but as a rule the club shop staff are pretty f***ing abysmal when it comes to basics like serving people. The ticket office guys are the total opposite I should add, always very helpful.

Whatever has happened in the background to this may be very underhand, and of course it isn't nice that anyone loses their job, but to come out with such bile as you've done is ridiculous and patronising. I'm sorry for Pat & Julie. You can go f*** yourself.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Whilst all the insults are flying backwards and forwards, may I just say I haven't had any bad service in the club shop.
I actually don't like assistants coming up to me to ask if they can help when I can mooch around and look for stuff myself. I did find a tshirt recently for a friends birthday but the size I wanted wasn't on display. The minute I went to the counter to ask, an assistant went straight into the cellar to find the correct one.
I cannot fault that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Must admit I hate being approached when in a shop asking if I want help, prefer to browse the chose at my leisure.

Yorkie said:
Whilst all the insults are flying backwards and forwards, may I just say I haven't had any bad service in the club shop.
I actually don't like assistants coming up to me to ask if they can help when I can mooch around and look for stuff myself. I did find a tshirt recently for a friends birthday but the size I wanted wasn't on display. The minute I went to the counter to ask, an assistant went straight into the cellar to find the correct one.
I cannot fault that.

Yorkie, I don't want to be asked all the time if they can help me, what I would like is when I approach the counter to pay for something for the people stood behind it to stop talking to each other for a minute and take my money off me. I have had that in there many many times. I have also had times where I have been looking for a size that isn't on display and when I have been to ask someone I usually get a roll of the eyes and a look that I would only expect if I'd asked them if I could f*** their gran in the arse.

I CAN fault that.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Then all I can say is that you've been unlucky as that hasn't been my experience. I've been in there at least a dozen times in the last 4 months and had reasonable service each time.
I also believe the two ladies mentioned are ticket office staff rather than shop staff.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yorkie said:
I also believe the two ladies mentioned are ticket office staff rather than shop staff. [/B]

one of the ladies mentioned works/worked in the shop

Lush

Mods' Pet
nobody's dupe said:
You silly, stupid, pathetic young person. Typical of Thatchers children. Do what I like; Say what I like; How I bloody like and To hell with who gets in the way. NUMBER ONE FIRST AND LAST AT ALL TIMES!

Yay! I'm young again. Twat. However this is not the local WI stall, this is a commercial business fighting for survival.

You dare to gloss over "their recent tragedies." You stupid bitch. It's obvious if those same tragedies happened to you, you would go under.

The point I was trying to make was that poor customer service had been going on for a very very long time.

So when you went in to the shop instead of treating you like Lady Muck they treated you like the common little upstart that you are. You've had a chip on your shoulder ever since. I don't visit this board very often, but when I do you seem to always be relating to it.

If expecting someone to man a till when they've seen you standing there with a purchase is "Lady Muck" treatment then call me Hyacinth.

Well let me tell you that you were never treated badly by either Julie or Pat.

Dunno. No idea who they are. If there are any other two ladies in their fifties/sixties working there then it could be them.

They were two members of the shop staff who were sought out by customers because they gave such good service. Their sackings under the guise of redundancies have nothing to do with cost-cutting. Instead, an employee has got his/her way at the club for the umpteenth time because Julie and Pat dared to cross him/her. This action has gone back to the days of Bellotti.

Well that probably explains the sulky behaviour. Don't know. Don't care if they are pissed off with the club and have been for some time. As far as I was concerned they represented the club poorly on a number of occasions over many years.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Oh, so that's what this thread is all about.

I'm sorry to hear this news, I hope that they get new jobs easily and aren't too upset about it.

All this seems like a bit of a fuss though.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
nobody's dupe said:
Their sackings under the guise of redundancies have nothing to do with cost-cutting. Instead, an employee has got his/her way at the club for the umpteenth time because Julie and Pat dared to cross him/her. This action has gone back to the days of Bellotti.

Which employee ? and why/how does he/she manage to wield such power and in such a vindictive manner with impunity ? and WTF has this got to do with Bellotti ?

Or is this just more bollocks ?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I thought this might be something that affects the fans. Never like to hear about people losing their jobs like but not sure how much this affects the rest of us.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Probably best to let this sink without a trace. I am not sure I would want people discussing my redundancy.

I think I have come across Julie, if she is the one that is generally handing out tickets at the collection point at Withers. Nice lady.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ, I think we could all have lived without this thread ever being started - most of all the unfortunates who have lost their jobs who, I'd have thought, would have preferred not to have had their employment record at the club shop and its eventual termination disected on a public messageboard.

On reflection, surely it wasn't REALLY necessary to do a secretive rant-thread that would kick off ALL KINDS of speculation now, was it Dave ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here