Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know this sounds like bollocks but

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
FUKE SAKE - Post in 5 days then instead of starting shite like this... I know something you don't BOLLOCKS!

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Skipped NINE full pages of this thread. Seeking the Quick Start Manual. Did Dave or anybody else reveal what we're supposed to be getting all indignant about? ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tom Hark said:
Skipped NINE full pages of this thread. Seeking the Quick Start Manual. Did Dave or anybody else reveal what we're supposed to be getting all indignant about? ???

I think it is a couple of redundancies in the ticket office

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Beach Hut said:
Automation dear chap, will happen to you one day as well......

It already has, its called DOO. Ding, ding.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Beach Hut said:
I think it is a couple of redundancies in the ticket office

posted by somebody who registered in Nov 05 and that was their first post which I find intriguing.

Surely the anger should be directed at the reason behind them - LDC/FPC & Norman Baker

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Die Palace Die! said:
Two long-time and very loyal Albion servants, with around 9 years service each, in the club shop and ticket office have been got rid of.

I am assuming this is the news.

Reduncies happen when companys are financially in the shit. These things happen. Im not that pissed off about it to be honest.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
I can't for the life of me see how stirring NSC up is supposed to help in this situation.

Let's do a Ferret and delete the thread. And any others that show-up.

That'll sort it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Gully no 1 said:
but but they cant sack the fit bird from the ticket office, i know both myself and Lander will cry if that happens :love: :love:

I hope that no-one gets made redundant but IF (and its a big IF) then how about a collection to get some flowers or some such to the staff as a way of saying thanks from NSC?

Hope I'm not being premature..actually I do hope I'm wrong!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Buzzer said:
I hope that no-one gets made redundant but IF (and its a big IF) then how about a collection to get some flowers or some such to the staff as a way of saying thanks from NSC?

Hope I'm not being premature..actually I do hope I'm wrong!

thats just gay!

in that case why not send flowers to every muthafucker that gets made redundant who in some way is linked to the Albion!

BORING...THREAD CLOSED!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here