Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know this sounds like bollocks but

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Redundancies would mean all is not well on a financial front ???

Ernest states something everyone really knows already

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Well then big bollocks why sack someone who brings money into the club ?

Automation dear chap, will happen to you one day as well......

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The Wookiee said:
FFS if anything they need more staff, nobody ever answers the phone !

And also they have a mass of STH renewals to go through. Probably explains why they haven't taken my money yet which I sent them four weeks ago. Perhaps also explains why they take two months to cash my sons football half term course cheque, and why it took them six months to invoice for a company entry into the Friends of the Albion. Quality financial management....:rolleyes:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dave the Gaffer said:
I have some news that will affect Albion fans during the season and when they visit the clubs premises.

not sure how a few heads rolling could really affect us that majorly , and Falmer isn't the clubs premises (yet, apart from our training facility, which doesn't affect the fans at all)

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
restrictions on numbers of fans at Withdean, and the loss of the stadium use in near future then??:down:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I am cliquey and superior - but I dont know what Dave is talking about. However from what some are saying on here I suspect it involves the termination of employment of some staff at the club for one reason or another.

As others have said - if this is the it will be interesting to hear the full story. I have been involved in making redundancies for a a number of operational reasons and it is important to view the decison on balance whilst obviously understanding the effect on individuals.

But didn't Andy Naylor say just last week that we needed to cut the staffing of the club back. I think some on here said that they didn't disagree with that.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Dave - your an attention seeking boring drama queen - go away.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
GNF on Tour said:
Dave - your an attention seeking boring drama queen - go away.

So Dave is upset and angry and you want to kick him whilst he's down.

Nice. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here