Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have seen video evidence of MEN at a Robbie Williams concert! Grown Men.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Great bit of summarising on BBC Sussex one Saturday afternoon a fair few seasons ago from John Bryne, with BHA playing away somewhere, and an oppo player named Robbie Williams lining up a free kick outside our box, and then curling it into the top corner, with the immortal words from JB being: 'Robbie Williams! Top corner!! Take That!!!...' :lolol:

That was the Huddersfield game when robbie Williams curled a magnificent free kick.

He is at wembley btw

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Went yesterday. Not a massive fan, but was a good show for entertainment value.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Saw him at the 02 last year and he was bloody brilliant, put on a hell of a show!
I guess only big butch badass men aren't allowed to like him! Let me guess we should all be going to watch Iron Maiden???

You'd be amazed how much crumpet you get at an Iron Maiden gig

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Went yesterday. Not a massive fan, but was a good show for entertainment value.

Hi mate

What are the timings? We are parked at wembley school down the road and wondered how long olly and robbie are on for.

Cheers

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Hi mate

What are the timings? We are parked at wembley school down the road and wondered how long olly and robbie are on for.

Cheers
Olly is on about 6.45 for about 45 mins, Robbie starts about 8.15/30 and finishes about 10.30.
Get to Wembley early, and as you come out of Wembley Park Station, down the stairs to your right there is a Premier Inn that has a daytime disco, and beer at a reasonable price (2 pint glass of Carling/Strongbow for £7.00) and it builds the atmosphere nicely.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Olly is on about 6.45 for about 45 mins, Robbie starts about 8.15/30 and finishes about 10.30.
Get to Wembley early, and as you come out of Wembley Park Station, down the stairs to your right there is a Premier Inn that has a daytime disco, and beer at a reasonable price (2 pint glass of Carling/Strongbow for £7.00) and it builds the atmosphere nicely.

Cheers little al!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Great fun last night. Rw's voice is extremely powerful and olly murs was great entertainment. Really enjoyed the concert and although it took 3.5 hours to get to wembley, it only took 1.5 to get home.

Rw certainly knows how to play a crowd and he played most of his standards finishing up with " angels" and as his band trooped off, he remained on stage on his own, with most people having assumed his concert was finished and sung the first line of angels and the remaining people sang along with the rest of the song. Brilliant effect.

Not been to a concert in quite a few years, But glad to be back to something I used to do in the 70's almost every concert in brighton!

Probably misty in roots on Friday night now at Concorde 2!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Went last night. He was very good indeed. It turned out that i know more of his music than i thought i did. would certainly go and see him again - it was a good show. That's all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Absolutely shocking, Robbin williams at wembley, check this out.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4994499/Fighting-at-Robbie-Williams-Wembley-concert.html

I mean the absolute racket in the background, not the punch up. Probably got that bored with it.:catfight:

To be fair there was a stack of pissed up people there last night, but no issues at all. The people stood next to us, around our age and pissed seemed to want to take pictures of themselves all night, which hacked off a couple of people , one of which,who was short, couldn't see the stage!

Didn't ruin a brilliant evening

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Absolutely shocking, Robbin williams at wembley, check this out.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4994499/Fighting-at-Robbie-Williams-Wembley-concert.html

I mean the absolute racket in the background, not the punch up. Probably got that bored with it.:catfight:

What a pile of shit. I was there Sunday night when that happened, and it was a few handbags between about half a dozen people at the most. Yes, a big circle surrounded the fight in the old way it used to in the play ground at primary school, but please, mass brawl? Bollox. And as for the picture with Robbie open mouthed, more bollox - I don't think he even noticed what was going on. Sensationalist crap, from tabloid shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here