Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have seen video evidence of MEN at a Robbie Williams concert! Grown Men.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Surely it would be more than a little disappointing if there wasn't at least one man at a Robbie Williams concert?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Haha, love the rhetoric. 'I'm TAKING the wife'. not 'The wife and I are going'. I don't think one needs a degree in anthropology to decipher that one.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I saw him at V96 or V97, he lit up the place. Great energy, good humour, he really lifted the crowd from an afternoon slump by the main stage (mainly bought on by Shed 7)...

I've seen grown men from South London dress in black and wrap scarves around their faces and pretend to be Italian - honestly.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
some of his videos are really good, and 10% of his tunes are pop-light-catchy.

there is alot lot worse out there to point fingers at.

in fact, slagging off RW makes on look like a grandad at a wedding trying to be cool.....its a little sad.

and if you see any of his recent interviews, he isn't such a bad bloke.

go on then - give us your top 5 artists and we can piss ourselves at you.

my 666th post - you are in trouble now :cute:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I imagine knowing Robbie Williams would be exhausting. Egotistical knob'ed. His music doesn't impress me much either.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
With all due respect **** off.

I am off tomorrow night tomsee rw with the mrs and am looking forward to it immensely.

You'll enjoy it. I was at Wembley last night, and Manchester a week ago. Its a great show. Make sure you get there in time to see Olly, he is great too.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I imagine knowing Robbie Williams would be exhausting. Egotistical knob'ed. His music doesn't impress me much either.

My missus won tickets to meet him in Manchester, he was far from egotistical, we chatted for about ten mins, he was very different from his stage persona, like you, I thought he was going to be a big headed ****, he really wasn't.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have Timmy down as a follower of Opera. He is a Russell Watson fan. No doubt about it.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Great bit of summarising on BBC Sussex one Saturday afternoon a fair few seasons ago from John Bryne, with BHA playing away somewhere, and an oppo player named Robbie Williams lining up a free kick outside our box, and then curling it into the top corner, with the immortal words from JB being: 'Robbie Williams! Top corner!! Take That!!!...' :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here