I have a date on Friday!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Tyrone Biggums said:
Ugh i hate when women say that.

It always seems to end up in can we be friends.

She is fussed - she just wants to see where you will choose when allowed to go with the flow. Don't do pizza hut.

Yoda

English & European
Hungry Joe said:
Don't forget to wash behind your ears and take a clean handerchief young man. Remember - manners cost nothing so hold the door for her and take her coat. Maintain eye contact when she is talking to you and ask her questions about her life and views. Then slip her some Rohypnol and rape her bottom.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Oh how I've missed you on here Daz. :down:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think going to the cinema is necessarily a bad idea for a first date. It will give you something to talk about afterwards, and if you don't like the person at least you're doing something you like rather than making it a waste of an evening!

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Forget the Pizza, just go straight down the beach for some Hair Pie.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Yo KEV!

I have a hot date on saturday. Can you let me know how the pizza hut and spiderman 3 plan goes?

I was planning on dinner, followed by a river boat cruise, followed by a ride on this big-arse ferris wheel thing where I was going to try and touch her boobies and stuff. But, to be honest that's kind of expensive and involves prior planning. Pizza hut and spiderman wrestling with his arachnid conscience sounds like the way forward to me:clap2:

Bollocks to all this Kev, have a great evening and whatever you do for GODS sake don't post the details on here. You are guaranteed that someone will walk into your workplace and post a print out on the staff message board if you do.

Enjoy your evening and all the best pal.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Kev - Ask her if she likes Owls ? Take her to an owl sanctuary, I know a cracking owl sanctuary.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Wilko said:
Kev - Ask her if she likes Owls ? Take her to an owl sanctuary, I know a cracking owl sanctuary.

but make sure you turn your mobile off, you don't want any of the owls confusing your ringtone with a mating signal.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
anyone fancy a meal at pizza hut later, see the progress:lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can we make this a sticky?

..............Will be his last words to her tonight.

Good luck Kev. We're all rooting for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports