Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a date on Friday!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Congratulations Kevin - I hope it goes swimmingly for you

Remember I am here if you need any advice. A few things I would offer is dress up a bit, don't let Bob tag along with you, and make sure you don't drop anything, such as the pizza picker upper on the floor, then try and put it back with the pizza

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
If I was going on a 'first date' I wouldn't want to do the cinema. 2 hours sat in silence, I'd want to talk, finding out as much as I could about the lady.

A nice walk on the pier, fish and chips with a stroll along the beach as mentioned by someone earlier in the thread would be my choice.

However, I'm sure that whatever you plan, the lady will have a great time in your company.

Here's hoping that she's a wrestling fan, you could talk for hours about that with her Kev! :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kev - ask her if she like rohypnol

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Bozza said:
Did you call him a **** and chin the little shit?

Would anybody mind if I had a little titter at this one?

And Kev, just go for it mate. Do what you think is best. It doesn't matter where you go, it's who you go with that matters.

I genuinely want to hear about a roaring success next week.

BEST OF LUCK

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Good work fella!

Hope it all goes well!

Just to give you a heads up i was planning to go to the FLICKS on friday evening down the marina so if i bump into you im NOT stalking you!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ChapManiA said:
If I was going on a 'first date' I wouldn't want to do the cinema. 2 hours sat in silence, I'd want to talk, finding out as much as I could about the lady.

Ditto. It is all about investigating each other (in the non-biblical sense). Take her to a restaurant in Brighton - even Fat Leo's or Donatello are preferable to Pizza Hut. Take her somewhere you can talk, take her somewhere you can get to know each other. Take her up the arse. :cool:

Ps Take her for a quiet drink and a stroll along the seafront.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
BoF's signature
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant Beaker defeated Dr. Strangelove, Dana Scully of "X Files" fame and Star Trek's Mr. Spock to be voted Britain's favorite screen scientists.

Just out of interest BoF, according to WHO exactly?

And Favourite has a U in it

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:D 43,000 people voted and Woodchip & I gained 33% of the vote. :clap2:

Commenting on his friends Beaker and Honeydew, Kermit the Frog said: "They have spread the message that science is not just for short round-headed bald guys and their orange-haired, goggle-eyed sidekicks. It's also for people like you and frogs like me."

:lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
kev, don't do pizza hut and cinema

meal then drink/drink then meal

as said before, somewhere in the lanes rather than pizza hut, pizza hut is expensive and not that good....even donatellos is preferable

oh, and as a safety measure, bring some i.d with you(you're only 20 and places are supposed to i.d anyone under 21) and it'd be WELL embarassing if you couldn't buy her a drink

happened to me when i was under 18 and i nearly f***ing DIED

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Good luck Kev. Let's hope a second date follows soon afterwards :)

Stumpy Tim

Good grief. I can't be the amount of congratulations a 20 year old grown ADULT has got for managing to persuade one girl to go out with him.

I also can't believe that the best place he can think of to go is f***ing Pizza Hut. What next? Romantic weekend away to Butlins?

LOSER

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Is her name Becky by any chance?A real man would take her for a pub meal and a few beers.Then it's back to your or her house for scrabble.Thats the way to do it

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
algie said:
Is her name Becky by any chance?A real man would take her for a pub meal and a few beers.Then it's back to your or her house for scrabble.Thats the way to do it

Who told you that? :jester:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
One of the fundamental rules of dating - never go to the cinema on a first date. As said above, you're supposed to be talking and finding out about each other, not sitting in silence watching a film that no female in her right mind would want to watch! Instead head to Raystede Animal Sanctuary outside of Lewes, although it's closes at 4pm so you might have to scale the small fence to get in, but the ducks, geese and peacocks will still be knocking about regardless of the time.

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here