Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a date on Friday!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Basil Fawlty said:
No, I just said. I don't have a clue what to wear.
A nice bit of Prada , decent aftershave, buy her some flowers and take her to a nice restaurant.......Oh...........:lolol:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Re: Re: Re: I have a date on Friday!

Basil Fawlty said:
I'm twenty, why?!

At the very least, take her to one of the Italians around The Lanes for a proper pizza... they're not expensive and so much more intimate!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Don't forget to wash behind your ears and take a clean handerchief young man. Remember - manners cost nothing so hold the door for her and take her coat. Maintain eye contact when she is talking to you and ask her questions about her life and views. Then slip her some Rohypnol and rape her bottom.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a date on Friday!

trueblue said:
At the very least, take her to one of the Italians around The Lanes for a proper pizza... they're not expensive and so much more intimate!

Agreed. Pizza hut is actually expensive for what it is. Go for a real Pizza, that will definitely impress her more. Pizza Hut in the Marina will be full of screaming kids. I'm giving helpful advice from a female perspective here.

Also, everytime I've gone to the cinema as a first date, it's ended in disaster. On the plus side, if you don't get along well, it's a good excuse not to talk.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a date on Friday!

ginadim said:
Agreed. Pizza hut is actually expensive for what it is. Go for a real Pizza, that will definitely impress her more. Pizza Hut in the Marina will be full of screaming kids. I'm giving helpful advice from a female perspective here.

Also, everytime I've gone to the cinema as a first date, it's ended in disaster. On the plus side, if you don't get along well, it's a good excuse not to talk.

Agree with all of this. Kev, seriously, Pizza hut and cinema=bad move.

Maybe a real restaurant and then a walk on the beach? (though fish & chips worked for me recently, for some reason). Sun will be going down=romantic. You will also get a lot more chance to talk.

Make sure you ask loads of questions and don't volunteer too much information about yourself...wait for her to ask.

Plus, if you go to a real restaurant, there's a lot more chance she'll get drunk :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well whatever happens I am sure the after date thread will be NSC gold :lolol: :lolol:

If you wanna see Spiderman 3 book in advance dude.

Give you a really good tip for first dates - take a girl to a zoo or an animal sanctuary... or cheaper still, to the duck pond to throw some bread at the quackies. It makes you look different and caring, like me. Even if she hates animals, which I doubt, you can still have a laugh about it whilst there. Then (if you can afford it) take her shopping, let her look in all the shops she wants - don't moan - and when she sees a top she's fallen in love with offer to buy it for her.

And don't be smutty and act like you only wanna get into her knickers.

:thumbsup:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a date on Friday!

Hungry Joe said:
As a female, if Kev gets really lucky how should he tell when she has finished faking her orgasm?

Silence is usually a good sign, and also breathing that strangely goes back to a normal rate very quickly.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hope she's paying. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here