Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I cried

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Was a very touching moment impeccably observed by the whole stadium, I was proud to be there today and a part of it.

Indeed. Possibly the best football tribute I can recall since the Hillsborough ones in 89. Very well structured and enacted. Well done to all at the club who organised it. Very proud to support a club that can do that.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Was a tear-jerker, wasn't it, especially with the Albion fan being remembered. The Last Post was very poignant too. What has really cracked me up, though, was seeing the Poppy Girls at the Festival of Remembrance - the little girl running to her dad left me in floods.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Indeed. Possibly the best football tribute I can recall since the Hillsborough ones in 89. Very well structured and enacted. Well done to all at the club who organised it. Very proud to support a club that can do that.

^^^^^

Very moving.

Well done to those that organised it.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Very moving. My son's playing the Last Post on his trumpet tomorrow morning at a remembrance service. Always a poignant piece of music to hear.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

This. It was very well done.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Very emotional, hopefully Jay's family found some comfort from the Bhafc family today

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
For all the sh1t that flies round on here about how the club is run these days they played a blinder with this. Proud to be an Albion fan.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
incredibly moving.
well done to all concerned.

i will not forget today for a very very long time,if ever.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
They shall not grow old as we are left to grow old age shall not weary them,nor the years condemn at the going down of the sun and in the morming we will remember them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here