Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I bet the supporters who witnessed "The Hereford game" .......................

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Does anyone remember Stuart Tuck hitting the bar. early on I think. memory has gone a bit.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
That is one of those games where if everyone was there who says they were there, the ground would have been sold out several times over :)

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
I was there and it felt surreal especially at half time. I wandered round the terrace at half time contemplating how terrible it was going to be ina dazed state.

Full time was better.

Two memories - a great big bull wandering round the pitch. The mad butcher getting Robbie's boots (?) and getting a milk bottle thrown at me on the way to the car.

Christ we are only 3 games in and one point worse than last season....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Was not a bundle of laughs listening from afar. I remember it clearly

I was glued to teletext.

To be honest, I haven't seen many worried posts. People have said they don't like the way we are passing to the opposition, not reading the game well and some say we're hoofing it, but worried is not a description of many posts on Nsc at the moment.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I felt physically sick with nerves .

I felt that way also at half-time. :nono: We were useless and I honestly thought we'd had it. Second half, we were better, and the relief/bundle when RR scored was memorable to say the least :thumbsup:

You can't help your age, and if some youngsters on here weren't even out of nappies when the game was played, then I guess ignorance is bliss. But there were some truly shocking times around this period and the few years at Gillingham and some kiddies just don't get it and should be grateful we're in the Championship and playing in such a decent stadium and not bitch about a poor start to this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here