Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I bet our 'friends' in SE20 are laughing their asses off

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Not sure how this has been allowed, we have had a whole pre season and a few games and now all that feels wasted new manager and new team to come in when the season is underway, should be a window for this to happen, taking a manager is one thing but the whole back room staff wtf

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
ironically we should be able to draw some inspiration from them... they've been through managers like nobody's business and still managed to cling to the PL rock like some piss-filled barnacle...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It’s a kick in the bollox no doubt. There’s no loyalty in football.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Lots of promotions coming up at the club. Work for the Director of Football. He should have planned for this!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lots of promotions coming up at the club. Work for the Director of Football. He should have planned for this!

Maybe whoever we've got in mind comes with their own back room team too. The club seem very relaxed about it.

Just another 27 points needed for safety.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You have to be in a position to laugh - they are not. And who cares what they think, jealousy is never a nice trait… :thumbsup: Trust in Bloom and the club model - that will never change and we’ll always be a properly ran club, and the envy of many others :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You have to be in a position to laugh - they are not. And who cares what they think, jealousy is never a nice trait… :thumbsup: Trust in Bloom and the club model - that will never change and we’ll always be a properly ran club, and the envy of many others :thumbsup:

We have to be in a position to laugh? You don’t get this rivalry thing do you sheebo. If you can’t laugh at your rivals misfortune then there’s something very wrong.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I bet our 'friends' in SE20 are laughing their asses off

Being fair to Palace, I'm not sure that many are in the mood for laughing at the moment, regardless of parochial football rivalries.

Today shows that any club outside the big 6 that has a successful manager is likely to have them poached

Even as an Albion fan, I'll concede that Vieira has done very well for them.

Changed Roy's style of play, successful loans, Cup SF, mid-table safety.

So it's us today, but equally it could well be them soon enough.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I certainly would be the other way round - it would be hilarious!!

It will be interesting seeing how this pans out, the lack of any management and coaching will certainly bring us down to their level

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Maybe whoever we've got in mind comes with their own back room team too. The club seem very relaxed about it.

Just another 27 points needed for safety.
Yes but possibly room for internal promotions? Always supposing the Director of Football hasn’t buggered off to Chelsea as well. I hear they need one.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They'll be thinking "There but the grace of God go I."

Today is further proof - if more proof were needed - that the Premier League is a competition for 6 teams with the other 14 there to make up the numbers.

If Leicester get relegated then that's no title / FA Cup / League Cup for the entire 14 other Prem sides FOR 27 YEARS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here