Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Congratulations to all of you.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Mine has just turned three months old. It is amazing it really is.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Well done Marshy, Hope all is else good with you too. :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Parenting Tip No. 1 - go out and buy 'votre femme' a Christmas card and write "To Mummy, Love Chloe", then make sure it is displayed prominently on the mantelpiece chez Marsh. Madame will be impressed, visitors will believe you are a true romantic and all-round good guy, which isn't strictly true because you're a c

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
That's all.... Chloe, 5lbs 4oz, small but perfectly formed, the most emotional experience of my life. Natural birth only using gas and air. Women are incredible. I will of course sign her up for a life of misery following the Albion... :eek:

Many congratulations mate, had my boy in September and bloody hell, what an experience that was. Missus had a natural birth with gas and air as well. You never really appreciate the true strength and resilience of your partner until they get to that stage!

The other side of his family are Dynamo Kyiv so I need to get him over to the Amex as soon as possible so I can persuade him to join me in the perpetual heartache of following BHA over the glamour of the Ukrainian Premier League :lolol: Enjoy every second of it, there really is nothing more rewarding.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Congratulations to the both of you. I bet it's a huge relief that the first big hurdle is over :)

We have our first due on 22 June and had our first scan this week. I'm both deliriously excited and terrified at the same time!

Good luck and remember, sleep is for wimps

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Congrats to you and your wife....if its your first then life will just never be the same again :) .......take loads of pics and vids as she grows...time flies and one day you will sit down and want to remember....birth is always special...my daughter was born 28 years ago this month and i remember it as though it was yesterday!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Congrats mate.
Enjoy every minute of it.
Posted on here for the birth of my 2 girls and if there is ever a time when the good people of NSC show how great this site can be that was it.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Huge congrats to you and welcome to a fab club and sleepness nights! It is all worth it time goes so quickly it only seems like yesterday we took our son to his first match when he was 8 weeks old. Now he is a season ticket holder at the grand old of 7! Brain washing complete job done!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Congrats to you and your wife....if its your first then life will just never be the same again :) .......take loads of pics and vids as she grows...time flies and one day you will sit down and want to remember....birth is always special...my daughter was born 28 years ago this month and i remember it as though it was yesterday!

Lamie we have a lot in common-----although I still have more hair than your and both my ears:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here