Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I became a dad today....

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Congratulations - an extra Christmas present for you and the best of all.

I sometimes wonder if the NSPCC shouldn't monitor this site to identify cruelty to children with all this commitment to a lifetime following the Albion.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Congratulations hope mum and chloe are both doing well and youre right women are amazing wouldnt be many babies if us fellas had to do it

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
That's all.... Chloe, 5lbs 4oz, small but perfectly formed, the most emotional experience of my life. Natural birth only using gas and air. Women are incredible. I will of course sign her up for a life of misery following the Albion... :eek:

Many congratulations to you and your good lady. Wonderful times ahead for the family -and supporting the Albion . . . . Enjoy every minute of her childhood -it will pass so quickly.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
That's all.... Chloe, 5lbs 4oz, small but perfectly formed, the most emotional experience of my life. Natural birth only using gas and air. Women are incredible. I will of course sign her up for a life of misery following the Albion... :eek:
Congratulations well done on Gas and air what did your wife use!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Congratulations Marshy! I hope that Mrs Marshy and Chloe are both doing well.
Its so nice to have a feel-good thread on NSC!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Congratulations Marshy! I hope that Mrs Marshy and Chloe are both doing well.
Its so nice to have a feel-good thread on NSC!

Worries about whether we are relegation fodder are temporary. The dawning of a new life is, not permanent, but a great deal longer term., and class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here