Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I assume the Palace Ultra or whatever they are called are planning a "display"

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
:lolol:

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see you through, eh Bladders ?

If you say so.

you keep believing :lol:

Head+in+sand+guy.jpg

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Jealousy ? Ha ha that's excellent.

There's no thread on our message board wondering if the plastics are taking over ! Truth hurts evidently :)

I've just got home from the game & I can safely say that your so-called support was fecking TOILET tonight. So stitch that, you sad act: & come back on here when you have something vaguely useful to contribute.

Kindest regards,

TT x x

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
I've just got home from the game & I can safely say that your so-called support was fecking TOILET tonight. So stitch that, you sad act: & come back on here when you have something vaguely useful to contribute.

Kindest regards,

TT x x

Oh my - how did you enjoy the game with the blinkers and the ear muffs on ? Practically the whole ground singing for most of the game, just the area you were in making little or no noise. You're like that Iraq minister of propaganda who said that they still held Baghdad while US tanks rolled in behind him !!

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
If you say so.

you keep believing :lol:

Head+in+sand+guy.jpg

Apologies Bladders, just read your earlier post properly, you were watching on the telly. Only because Man Utd or Chelsea werent on I guess. Its pointless for me to try and have a conversation about support with a plastic armchair fan.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Practically the whole ground singing for most of the game, just the area you were in making little or no noise.
So you think the whole ground was singing, except the away end. You have serious issues.

Apologies Bladders, just read your earlier post properly, you were watching on the telly. Only because Man Utd or Chelsea werent on I guess. Its pointless for me to try and have a conversation about support with a plastic armchair fan.
So because Palace only gave us 2,000 tickets, you think that all of our fans that couldn't get a ticket are armchair fans. That makes no sense. Given that we fill our ground every week, we clearly have a lot more fans that go to the game than you do, so our support is far less armchair than yours.

Reading your posts on here you come across as ill.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Some educated and compelling answers to my point, clearly. You lot must be the brains of the operation. As such can you tell me why your 'fans' made practically no noise tonight, bar the occasional go at a half-hearted 'Albion, Albion' and then celebrating a 0-0 draw like you'd won the league ? Were they maybe in shock at other fans actually making some noise and supporting their team, or were they too busy checking how long before the final whistle they'd have to leave to catch the train ? Really really poor support, your players deserve better, surely ?

0-0 away is a result you idiot, you have had your so called advantage and not used it. Now you come to the Amex where we have an advantage, am I missing something here?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

GOOD LOGIC

So all those Palace fans who aren't coming to the Amex on Monday are also 'plastic'?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
GOOD LOGIC

So all those Palace fans who aren't coming to the Amex on Monday are also 'plastic'?

...on top of the 7000 Palace fans who turned up last night who can't usually be bothered.

A question to FE. If a person spends upward of £500 a year on a ST for three successive years are they 'plastic'. Seriously - what do you reckon?

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I think it is funny that the Ultra's got kettled outside of the Holemsdave and searched for over an hour, missing kick off and not being able to do the display or banner they had been planning for over a week. Gutted for them.....

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think it is funny that the Ultra's got kettled outside of the Holemsdave and searched for over an hour, missing kick of and not being able to do the display or banner they had been planning for over a week. Gutted for them.....

Well if they will take illegal pyrotechnics and a knife to an away trip then they reap what they sow :lolol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Oh my - how did you enjoy the game with the blinkers and the ear muffs on ? Practically the whole ground singing for most of the game, just the area you were in making little or no noise. You're like that Iraq minister of propaganda who said that they still held Baghdad while US tanks rolled in behind him !!

How did I enjoy the game? Very pleased with the draw actually, so thanks for your interest in the matter. It's still anybody's game & I won't be taking anything for granted on Monday night. May the best team win.

With regard to your notion of your support & "Practically the whole ground singing for most of the game": well I hardly heard them tbh. Whenever I've had the misfortune of being there in the past, you Nigels have made a lot more noise than last night. So have we - but our efforts was still decent from where I was standing (& singing). So it sounds to me that if anybody donned the earmuffs & blinkers last night, it certainly appears - via your somewhat delusional & predictable retort - it would've been you. Then again, had you been a gentleman, you would have realised that before you did protesteth too much. :wink:

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Jealousy is a terrible thing to behold.

As you march on towards corporate football land, prawn sandwiches and the like, bankrolled by a sugar daddy, lots of people turn up at the ground but I wonder how many actual fans ? Then when you are no doubt uber-successful and don't even have a single player who knew where Brighton was before signing his multi-million pound contract, let alone grew up there, you will wonder why you feel you have nothing in common with your team anymore. You will have what you apparently wish for - a full stadium with bigger crowds than us which is oh so important to you all but no heart or soul whatsoever. You can mock all you like, but secretly I think you know how shallow your football supporting life is becoming and will become because you value the £ more than anything else. Demonstrated so well by how many people prioritise getting home at a decent time to supporting the team for the whole 90 minutes. You cant say it on here, but I suspect many of you long for the unity, passion and togetherness we routinely demonstrate.

Would be terrible if you never got out of the championship though...

Does this include your crybaby chairman who routinely threatens to ban his own fans from Sellhurst or take legal action against them when they say something to him that makes him cry?

Well as I was in the middle of the 2,000 Albion fans I can tell you the noise was non stop and loud. Granted you may not have heard it where you were but that's the problem with having a crap outdated stadium. Did you witness the fact that only one team was trying to play football and it wasn't Palace .

I look forward to your shite away support giving up supporting your team again, when you fall behind on Monday.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Re: I assume the Palace Ultra or whatever they are called are planning a "display"

Well as I was in the middle of the 2,000 Albion fans I can tell you the noise was non stop and loud. Granted you may not have heard it where you were but that's the problem with having a crap outdated stadium. Did you witness the fact that only one team was trying to play football and it wasn't Palace .

I look forward to your shite away support giving up supporting your team again, when you fall behind on Monday.

Shit stadium where noise doesn't travel. I was near the homesdale stand, in the aw stand, and it was pretty impressive non stop chanting. From a palace poster on here it sounds like this was a one off but it was impressive last night. I'm sure it was great in the away section too but the sound didn't travel.

As for the football, Palace were gash. Awful awful football - which made their fans efforts even more impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here