Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I am sorry, but on Saturday I am holding my nose, and supporting Palace

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I cannot think of one game where I have ever wanted Palace to win a game. Maybe secretly hoping for a draw, when we were down near the relegation places. But on Saturday I am cheering on Roy and Wilf.
Sorry I feel dirty and will go to confession next week, but if they beat Spurs I will be so happy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I cannot think of one game where I have ever wanted Palace to win a game. Maybe secretly hoping for a draw, when we were down near the relegation places. But on Saturday I am cheering on Roy and Wilf.
Sorry I feel dirty and will go to confession next week, but if they beat Spurs I will be so happy.
Cardiff, they could have relegated us if they’d lost that game.

I am in the Palace to win against any of the teams we are competing with in Europe camp, BIG TIME and no I don’t feel dirty, we are finishing above them regardless, that’s enough for me…mind the gap :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My Palace friend, admitted, on FB, she cheered our win last night.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No, I will not be 'supporting' Palace. I want Spurs to lose, and as that means a Palace win then, yes under the circumstances I can pay that price for the result I want. But I shan't be watching, much less actually supporting them. Urrgh.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I certainly was supporting Palace a few years ago when they won at Cardiff. If Cardiff had won that game, Brighton would maybe have been playing in the Championship now.

No, I agree. The filth need to be cheered on.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There'll be plenty of Spurs fans in the home end at that one. Most of the Holmesdale "Ultras" for one.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Am I remembering this right but didn't we cheer them to victory once while we were fighting relegation from the Championship at Withdean?

Who were their opponents? Can anyone fill in the gaps for me?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here