Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I am pissed and a bit pissed off

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I hope I am included in the hard core supporters until recent.
Can you get over to the hughton supporters thread and tell them I never rated Hughtons brand of football since he joined us. I know you didn't agree like most with me, but put them straight will you?
What are you drinking.:drink::drink::whisky:

Yes would always class you as a hard core supporter, you don't go all over the country following your team, anti Bellotti/Archer marches, Gillingham, Withdean in the rain, ect ect ect ect and not be classed as someone who wants the best for our Club. You are just wrong about Hughton :kiss::drink::lolol::afro:

Wouldn't be surprised if he is not our manager come August though although IMO TB will keep him if we stay UP!

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes would always class you as a hard core supporter, you don't go all over the country following your team, anti Bellotti/Archer marches, Gillingham, Withdean in the rain, ect ect ect ect and not be classed as someone who wants the best for our Club. You are just wrong about Hughton :kiss::drink::lolol::afro:

Wouldn't be surprised if he is not our manager come August though although IMO TB will keep him if we stay UP!

I think you mean I do! or did.

You have had a few!

What I was asking you to do please was to put the guys in the picture (on the Hughton supporters thread) that I never rated Hughton after about half a dozen matches and I have not just jumped on the sinking Titanic.

Make sense.???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
I think you mean I do! or did.

You have had a few!

What I was asking you to do please was to put the guys in the picture (on the Hughton supporters thread) that I never rated Hughton after about half a dozen matches and I have not just jumped on the sinking Titanic.

Make sense.???

Not under the influence mate......it is the next day!

Yes that is what I did mean......we are not uber supporters like some on here but we done our fair share of traveling and protesting in the past. ( March through London before Fulham one season) watch us at our lowest ebb. The highlight for me and probably for you......Hereford. And I am not putting on another thread you have always disliked Hughtons style of football as I am in the Hughton Lickers camp and I don't want to cause trouble.:rave::bowdown:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Not under the influence mate......it the next day!

Yes that is what I did mean......we are not uber supporters like some on here but we done our fair share of traveling and protesting in the past. ( March through London before Fulham one season) watch us at our lowest ebb. The highlight for me and probably for you......Hereford. And I am not putting on another thread you have always disliked Hughtons style of football as I am in the Hughton Lickers camp and I don't want to cause trouble.:rave::bowdown:

I am not asking you to vote Tory on Thursday!

Your not causing any trouble just stating a FACT that it has always been my position with his style of play that I find it negative and boring and i told you this amongst others back in 2015.

There not looking to gun you down your one of them at the end of the day!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
I am not asking you to vote Tory on Thursday!

Your not causing any trouble just stating a FACT that it has always been my position with his style of play that I find it negative and boring and i told you this amongst others back in 2015.

There not looking to gun you down your one of them at the end of the day!

I think everyone knows you are not and never have been a Hughton fan. Would you eat your words if he stays, was given a budget to improve the squad and started playing a better brand of entertaining football?. It could happen, we did it with Championship players in The Championship but we have failed to improve at a higher level. I don't think all the blame can be laid at the managers feet. The players we recruited are simply not as good as what we had in the Championship, they may improve with time and additions to the squad. I think the old saying that says you can't make a silk purse from a pigs ear seems apt in our case.
The team that finished Saturday was close to the team we had in our promotion year and if Murray had converted that header on the line we would have taken 6 points from The Toon this year and safety would have been all but done and dusted.
I appreciate you have never liked Hughtons style of play but in the right league with the right players he is capable of managing a team that plays entertaining, winning football. We have not got a squad able to achieve that at the moment and I don't think a change of manager would have made us a better team.
All about opinions though and to link this thread to the Brexit thread, I never thought we would vote OUT!!!!:eek::):clap::ascarf:

D

Deleted member 2719

I think everyone knows you are not and never have been a Hughton fan.

That's all I wanted, I know some will think it strange that I had this opinion so early but this seemed obvious to me although at that point I know I was probably in a small percentage of fans that agreed with me.
I just want to see intent to win matches I have rarely seen that with Hughton teams.
Thanks for clarifying.:bigwave::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here