Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I am pissed and a bit pissed off

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I can't recall anyone being thrown out of a high window!???

You Sir..?...well you are confusing me, not only have you the same Avatar as me but I cannot get your blooming jokes/ quotes.......well done Sir!!!!:)

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Well I don't think any one who earns their hard earned money could argue with that but if Hughton doesn't go who will you support?

Clearly I'd support BHAFC,,, but I wouldn't pay just under £1,700 a year for my 2 ST's, plus car parking, plus fuel, plus drinks and food, plus lost time when I could be working and earning money. I'd watch us on a stream, or on TV.

Can I just say that I'd rather Hughton stayed and changed his approach, however it is made possible. If it's genuinely not possible, I'd rather he was replaced and left with all our best wishes. Simple as that.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well I don't think any one who earns their hard earned money could argue with that but if Hughton doesn't go who will you support?

Loads support him. When tempers are frayed after a defeat, even then 50% or more voting on NSC want him to stay. That’s a NSC sample which is possibly an obsessive, analytical bunch, who take it all to heart.

If CH stays, and we buy a quality and pace at CF, ACM/no10, RB and a box to box midfielder, his stock would soon rise.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
Where has your link gone? Didn't work for me but as your Avatar is so special I forgive you :kiss:

How kind, and one in return.
My link didn't work - which rather spoiled the effect but...

Top definition
defenestration
The act of bodily thowing a person out of a window. Defenestration is best executed from a third story (glass) window as it breaks bones but allows the defenestree to limp away.

Defenestration first officially happened at the Defenestration of Prague in 1618, leading to the start of the 30 years war.
"I was told not to shoot the king's messenger, so I defenestrated him; he broke both legs. I do believe the king got the message."

© 1999-2019 Urban Dictionary ®
advertise terms of service
privacy dmca remove
help

D

Deleted member 2719

I agree but why do some supporters, and I mean hard core supporters are so against our manager who wants the best for our club? I just can't board the anti Hughton train, although I agree with some of their views.

I hope I am included in the hard core supporters until recent.
Can you get over to the hughton supporters thread and tell them I never rated Hughtons brand of football since he joined us. I know you didn't agree like most with me, but put them straight will you?
What are you drinking.:drink::drink::whisky:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I agree but why do some supporters, and I mean hard core supporters are so against our manager who wants the best for our club? I just can't board the anti Hughton train, although I agree with some of their views.
I watched Manure/Chelsea today Higuine looks no better than Murray always offside and slow, Utd couldn’t string a pass together we really aren’t that bad.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I agree but why do some supporters, and I mean hard core supporters are so against our manager who wants the best for our club?
I don't know. In my opinion, many fans of all clubs, read too much into results. They think they know what their manager does right and wrong - they think they know the best formation, but the manager doesn't - they think they know what's in the mind of the players. No doubt sometimes some of them will get some of that right. But mostly it's just wild speculation and wide of the mark.

I just can't board the anti Hughton train, although I agree with some of their views.
I don't understand why we played 442, but with Gross on the right instead of March or Knockaert - it made no sense to me, but Chris would have had his reasons. We're not always going to understand the reasons. No doubt he'll explain those to Tony should he be asked to.

From my point of view, Chris was good enough to get us playing the best football I've ever seen us play when we got promoted, and good enough to get us the results we needed last season, and good enough for a decent start this season. It's been crap recently, but I don't believe he's suddenly forgotten how to manage. I don't particularly want us to be one of the clubs that join the manager merry-go-round. If Tony thinks he can get a better manager in, to take us further, then that's what will happen and I'll support the new manager. As long as Tony thinks Chris is the right man for the job, that's fine with me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here