Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am not a betting man but......

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I know your game, you're trying to jinx us, you cheeky boy you.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Very good result for your lot today, Colchester are a pretty good side so I think your chances of relegation are just about non existent. Makes you wonder what Sladey said between Saturday and today. Be handy if you could keep nicking points off 'the chasing pack'. Please keep up the good work.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Best price you can get on us to get promoted is 4/7 :eek:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Some credibility, maybe. You're a tiresome billy bullshitter.

Like i need your respect. All you need to know is this.

I stuck on £500 for promotion.

If you don't believe me then fine. Even if I posted a copy of the statement then You would still find me a 'tiresome Billy bullshitter'. Do one. f*** off.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I just put a large amount on Brighton going up....and i mean a large amount. Good luck and I really mean it!

Yes, how much did you put on, with who and at what odds. No questions back. Just tell us.

If not, just f*** off back to your own board.

Nice result against colchester though

If you don't believe me then fine. Even if I posted a copy of the statement then You would still find me a 'tiresome Billy bullshitter'. Do one. f*** off.

I imagine the odds might just about earn you enough to pay your REMF dues, if Brighton finish above Orient (snigger.....no wait...BAAAHAHAHA!). Quite a complexity this season, for you concerning yourgayself with us. While your level of rivalry is normally Southend (also utter wankers, like orient) they don't look like resuming that with you for at least another season. Who will you have to taunt next campaign....surely it's too embarrassing to extend to West Ham's board for a weedy leyton orient minnow? No doubt you get past that moral barrier by crawling under, wetfart, because "you are so Dong"

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

You can throw around all the insults you want, Orient boy.

Let's look at the evidence which suggests that you're completely full of shit.

Firstly, you've been slagging off Albion on NSC for months. But in a PM to me on 7 November you wrote: "i dont hate bha and have a bit of a soft spot really so relax."

So everything about your NSC persona is a bit of a charade. We knew that.

Then, yesterday at 17.46, you claimed to have "just put a large amount on Brighton going up", even though:

* The League One market was closed from before 15.00 to at least 19.00 due to matches taking place yesterday afternoon/early evening.

And

* You can't name the bookie you made the bet with. And you haven't quoted the odds, of course - because they weren't available.

You've even pulled the "Even if I posted a copy of the statement…" bluff. Nice one.

The irony is, the odds would have been utter shite anyway (if the market was open - and it wasn't) which would make you a bit of a sucker, frankly.

Only you can explain why you'd PRETEND to have a bet on the Albion. An attempt to fit in and gain respect/friends on NSC? Gloryhunting?

I mean, just how empty is your life? Honestly, it's embarrassing.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
You can throw around all the insults you want, Orient boy.

Let's look at the evidence which suggests that you're completely full of shit.

Firstly, you've been slagging off Albion on NSC for months. But in a PM to me on 7 November you wrote: "i dont hate bha and have a bit of a soft spot really so relax."

Then, yesterday at 17.46, you claimed to have "just put a large amount on Brighton going up", even though:

* The League One market was closed from before 15.00 to at least 19.00 due to matches taking place yesterday afternoon/early evening.And

* You can't name the bookie you made the bet with. And you haven't quoted the odds, of course - because they weren't available.

You've even pulled the "Even if I posted a copy of the statement…" bluff. Nice one.

The irony is, the odds would have been utter shite anyway (if the market was open - and it wasn't) which would make you a bit of a sucker, frankly.

Only you can explain why you'd PRETEND to have a bet on the Albion. An attempt to fit in and gain respect/friends on NSC? Gloryhunting?

I mean, just how empty is your life? Honestly, it's embarrassing.

Nice One:thumbsup:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I like the fella, he does have some humility & has stated that he has a soft spot for BHA. It's banter mostly from him so it's a bit sad when people get vitriolic & abusive. You carry on Candles I know you will be at The Amex next season & joining in the chorus of "Allllbbbbbbbbbiiiiiioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn, Alllllbbbbbiiiioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn" & cheering us turning over West Ham.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I like the fella, he does have some humility & has stated that he has a soft spot for BHA. It's banter mostly from him so it's a bit sad when people get vitriolic & abusive. You carry on Candles I know you will be at The Amex next season & joining in the chorus of "Allllbbbbbbbbbiiiiiioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn, Alllllbbbbbiiiioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn" & cheering us turning over West Ham.

Yes, I concur. The poster formerly known as Watford O has definitely mellowed with age.

With 776 posts made on NSC during 2010, I think a better use of the £500 would have been to finance a season ticket for Falmer. Much more respect gained that way.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

We know that about all these posters on here.

Take redneb. No please take redneb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here