Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am not a betting man but......

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I just put a large amount on Brighton going up....and i mean a large amount. Good luck and I really mean it!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
To win the league or just promoted?
And what price did you get?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It really does look like it will be between us and Saints, with Huddersfield and Wednesday looking more like play off sides with their inconsistency. I've said it before, if we finish one place below them this season, we will go up, but at the moment we're 6 points clear.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Interested in the details of this bet. Betting on League One has been suspended since 15.00 due to matches taking place...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well with 3 home league games in the next four we can seriously do damage,and we have those pikey's next week in the cup just to put the iceing on the cake:D

Hmm, seeing that Wetfart Oik knows he's lost a £100 on his earlier bet, I suspect he's trying to finance it with a recouping win when we leave his lower league behind.
I imagine the odds aren't all that generous seeing as we are points ahead and cruising at the moment. I wonder how much did he put out, just to get that c-note covered?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Really? Which bookie?

Don't think he meant an actual bet at the bookies but more likely he just wrote out on a piece of paper with his crayons that Brighton are going up and he then 'placed' a large amount of monopoly money on it (although he doesn't specify money was placed so it could be something like a load of grains of sand or similar) - don't think his carer lets him have real cash and definitely wouldn't let him near a bookies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here