Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Out - The Trust in Tony Collection

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Should have gone ages ago. I became worried by the nonsense with Sammy Lee and the delay it took to get a replacement.

Worried that he obviously requires someone experienced beside him.

He has to go tonight else it's League one next season.

I'm gonne write Friday off unless someone else is in charge.

The board and senior management team have lost the plot I'm afraid.

Don't be too hasty... Millwall are currently FOUR down!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

We could 5 nil up at half time on Friday but that will simply extend the torture.

New manager please.

The entire season has been treated like a pre-seasion :) No system, no continuity, loads of trialists.

I'm sorry Mr Barber that doesn't offer value for money and meet my required price point.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Although on the bright side, when we do get a win they are just that little bit extra special aren't they? Some would say it's a win-win situation.
Don't you need to win two games to have a win-win situation. It's more of a win-**** situation at the moment

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If Hyypia wins one in ten that means we're due one soon. :albion2:

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Tony will not sack him so everyone should stop worrying about it. Lets start rebuilding for next season in division one.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Unbelievable he is still in charge with those stats, should have gone ages ago. I can't believe Bloom can't see what everyone else is seeing.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They'll still beat our lot. In fact, at the moment I reckon a half decent Sunday League side could beat us. Feck you Hyypia and Jones and your clueless ruination of our season. Feck off now you pair of waynkers and take Burke and Barber with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here