Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Out - The Trust in Tony Collection

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You can call me what you like . Your just trying to look clever on this board and if you thinking that I am a knob makes you look good than go ahead . Im not going to lose any sleep over it.
Do you think calling people gay makes you look good?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
jump on the bandwagon. Have a go at me just because I cant not be bothered to reply to your look at me statements. Ok i will reply Piss off Blackadder you Dick

do you think calling people a knob makes you look good?

You mean calling someone a dick makes you better than someone calling somebody a knob ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As we have a plethora of depressing polls on playing issues, could we have a distracting vote on how long it is till the Vulture's next ban ?

His presence on here reminds me of the old 80s tv show when performers started their act and, depending on audition reaction, stayed on until they eventually got 'the hook'.

Can anyone remember the title of the show ?

Trust in Tony

Banned
Aug 17, 2014
Worthing
As we have a plethora of depressing polls on playing issues, could we have a distracting vote on how long it is till the Vulture's next ban ?

His presence on here reminds me of the old 80s tv show when performers started their act and, depending on audition reaction, stayed on until they eventually got 'the hook'.

Can anyone remember the title of the show ?

Or I could pop loads of Smarties.Call you lot all swear names.Get banned then make up 2 user names using the c word then because I say sorry lots be welcome back after a 24 hour ban. Or just be me piss a few mods off and get banned for 3 months

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Or I could pop loads of Smarties.Call you lot all swear names.Get banned then make up 2 user names using the c word then because I say sorry lots be welcome back after a 24 hour ban. Or just be me piss a few mods off and get banned for 3 months

Lots of permutations available there. Oddschecker will struggle to keep up.

I reckon you'll last more than three months @ 9/4. Although if Albion keep failing to win that could be a losing bet. Mind you, a lot of us will end up spitting the dummy and joining you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here