Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia or Hantz?

Hyypia or Hantz

• Total voters

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Towards the end of the season where we went 8 games unbeaten, got into the play-offs and he was shortlisted for the manager of the month award? You really do talk some rubbish sometimes.

I didn't want Garcia out but I wouldn't make too much of the 8 match unbeaten run.
We had a brilliant win at Leicester and very good draw at Blackburn but the rest of the games were against pretty poor teams who we should have been beating, and we were vey poor against Blackpool and Yeovil
We'd been awful and lost the three previous matches,

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I think it is too easy, and perhaps occasionally a little arrogant, to suggest that being a manager in the top flight of French football is not qualification enough to manage in the Championship.

The quality of the league is certainly enhanced by its openness, and overall there isn't quite so much the situation that we see in French Rugby where titles are always bought (PSG excepted).

Bastia have produced some gems of their own in the past, such as Michael Essien, and have a UEFA Cup final appearance to their name (Years ago when I was young). Wiki says Claude Makelelé is their new manager.

If the Top 4 of our Premier League, and Manchester United were taken out, I wonder how the two leagues would compare then.

Arsene Wengerdidnt do too badly when he moved to Arsenal from Monaco. League and Cup double in his first season wasnt it?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Arsene Wengerdidnt do too badly when he moved to Arsenal from Monaco. League and Cup double in his first season wasnt it?

Did he move from Monaco? Thought he came from Japan (Grampus Eight). Monaco was earlier in his career or at least how i remember it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here