Hyypia, In or Out

• IN

Votes: 75 13.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 501 87.0%

• Total voters

albionite

May 20, 2009
I voted IN because I am old enough to remember that in 1986 or thereabouts Man Utd fans were calling for the sacking of Sir Alex Ferguson. That didn't turn out too bad.
You can rant and rave all you like, TB wants continuity and he calls the shots.
All the best, goodnight.
Fergie was a good manager before he went to Man Utd and I don't remember him taking them into bottom 3. You can not compare the two as the same.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I voted IN because I am old enough to remember that in 1986 or thereabouts Man Utd fans were calling for the sacking of Sir Alex Ferguson. That didn't turn out too bad.
All the best, goodnight.

Ferguson's team were not in the bottom 3, the squad didn't consist of 7 loanees and he had won more than 3 games at his previous club.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Today we played a team that was in the PL last season, we have div 1 team at best what result did you expect today, the guys did their best and Sammi is doing the best he can with what he has. If you were in the North stand and booed today please **** off and don`t come back it`s embarrassing:albion2:

Sorry but you are disillusioned.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
All the best, goodnight.

Senile old git

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I really want Sami to turn it round but it's getting to breaking point. I was really encouraged by last weekend and felt today was really important with the signing of Bent too.

However, the team selection was wrong. If you play only 2 proper central midfielders, you absolutely need one of Ince and Holla (if not both). JFC and Gardner doesn't work! Having done that, why have both Ince and Holla on the bench and no McCourt. Leaving only March (who's not even played for the development squad all season) as a creative player on the bench.

I didn't think we were bad for the first hour but, once Fulham scored, we fell apart. The midfield opened up and there were big gaps. When they went ahead, I didn't think we'd come back into the game. Why we left Baldock on the bench when losing is beyond me but another example of poor management from Hyypia.

I don't think the referee influenced the result but his booking of Colunga for taking the free kick too soon was a joke and he lost it in the last half hour giving a number of odd decisions against us. The one that was really frustrating was Ince being booked when he'd failed to give JFC a free kick for a similar foul minutes earlier.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Out, obviously.
But we've had wrong headed, short termist & complacent decisions coming from (presumably) all those above him for some time now - before his appointment, in the early days before he would've had much say & more recently.
Unless we appoint an all-powerful genius, things need to change & other people wake up or be shown the door - immediately, or the good work of the last few years will be no more relevant to the present day than Alan Mullery's

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Out and pronto. The substitution of Kaz tells the full horror story of tactical ineptitude. Surely, he set us up in a system because he felt that is the system and formation that would win us the game. We were not losing and arguably competing. Kaz goes off early. Has he suddenly stopped believing in the system he set up for this game? Not that early surely? So common sense says sub as near like for like as is humanly possible (that would be Solly for Kaz) yes? No! All of a sudden the system is wrong and we had better shore up the centre of midfield..... Oh forget it...I am fed up typing. Out of his league.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
All the Lickers.

What a pathetic expression. People moan about the term bedwetters but then use pathetic words like that.

I voted out but can understand people saying in. If you want examples of how fans don't always know best, look at Pardew at Newcastle and what a turn around they've had. We played very well at Norwich last week and were okay for an hour today. Sadly, when we conceded the fan's and the player's heads dropped and we completely lost our way. I'm not defending it, just saying I can understand those fans views. However, as I said, calling them lickers is pathetic.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
What a pathetic expression. People moan about the term bedwetters but then use pathetic words like that.

I voted out but can understand people saying in. If you want examples of how fans don't always know best, look at Pardew at Newcastle and what a turn around they've had. We played very well at Norwich last week and were okay for an hour today. Sadly, when we conceded the fan's and the player's heads dropped and we completely lost our way. I'm not defending it, just saying I can understand those fans views. However, as I said, calling them lickers is pathetic.

Piss off you over sensitive tosser.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Out and pronto. The substitution of Kaz tells the full horror story of tactical ineptitude. Surely, he set us up in a system because he felt that is the system and formation that would win us the game. We were not losing and arguably competing. Kaz goes off early. Has he suddenly stopped believing in the system he set up for this game? Not that early surely? So common sense says sub as near like for like as is humanly possible (that would be Solly for Kaz) yes? No! All of a sudden the system is wrong and we had better shore up the centre of midfield..... Oh forget it...I am fed up typing. Out of his league.

The problem was the subs bench. The only similar player to Kaz on the bench was March. He hasn't played (even a development squad match) all season so wouldn't last 70 minutes probably. Why have both Holla and Ince on the bench and not McCourt? It made no sense.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I just don't see the knee-jerk reaction of sacking the manager as being the answer, sorry. I know it is the modern way of things but I ain't going along with it, OK?
There is no right way to go with this manager appointment thing. The only thing that really matters is the relationship between the Chairman and the Manager. I wouldn't bet against Tony.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
I just don't see the knee-jerk reaction of sacking the manager as being the answer, sorry. I know it is the modern way of things but I ain't going along with it, OK?
There is no right way to go with this manager appointment thing. The only thing that really matters is the relationship between the Chairman and the Manager. I wouldn't bet against Tony.

No! The only thing that really matters is results. Especially when you're at the bottom of the table.

Hardly knee jerk at the end of November, is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here