Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia - happy, unhappy or fence?

How do you feel about the (expected) appointment of Sami Hyypia?

• Happy

Votes: 396 71.1%
  • Unhappy

Votes: 30 5.4%
  • Fence

Votes: 131 23.5%

• Total voters

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Just got in from checked NSC saw the post titles and looked at the post with the Korean nutjob and the nurses first! I would have preferred someone with championship experience! But hey I am now on the Hypp ship! if true?

Sorry, don't get your post at all. Under both ex-managers it always seemed to be all about non-threatening possession i.e. STATS. There was rarely any direct threat on the opposition goal.

Nope, while both were on the defensive side, there were more goals under Gus and - much importantly to me given I want to watch higher-class football - much better passing sequences in the opposition half.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Happy but on the fence at the same time. No idea about his footballing philosophy but looks as though his previous team did well up until the slump he couldn't stop (or wasn't given enough time to stop). Hope the passing football prevails, sure it will as I'm sure Bloom will not change the entire club style for one man.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm happily on the fence.

Which is still better than unhappy or unhappily on the fence.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
If it is true he is now the manager, that is great, we can get down with the nitty gritty side of things and push on for the new season.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Happy. His record at Bayer this season before his sacking saw only 4 draws from 41 games. I hate draws. I'm happy. (51% win rate).

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here