Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hyppia the 2nd?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
But it's the same squad of players. GP took a long time to get the squad to a good level, but RDZ has inherited a good squad. Given our budget, RDZ has little chance of spending money to make the squad better, he just needs to get the best out of the players he inherited, but Gros , Macalister, Trossard Webster, wellbeck all look worse now than earlier in the season
Thought Trossard played well tonight and didn’t he score 3 v Liverpool ??

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I have a similar feeling about RDZ as I did towards Potter at times last season and almost the same feeling inside as to when I was at uni and wrote most of my dissertation, kicked the computer by accident and it shut down and I lost it all and went on to retype it all again the next day.
Ouch.
I once finished an essay at about 2am, went to print it off only for the printer to arbitrarily decide not to work. I got so angry I threw it across my bedroom, having forgotten that I'd previously put my foot through the scanner the last time it had played up.
I was up for another hour picking bits of glass off my bed.
So... things could be worse.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What a shit show that was.

Alarm bells are ringing for me tonight.

No knowledge of English football whatsoever. Likewise the coaching team. Club completely stripped of personnel from the top downwards. Players seemingly not prepared to play for RDZ. Mitoma out injured. Undav waste of money.

Last time I had a sense of impending doom like this was during the Hyppia clusterfuck.
Last time you had a sense of impending doom was probably one of your Potter out posts, likely as recent as after the Fulham game.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

No knowledge of English football whatsoever. Likewise the coaching team. Club completely stripped of personnel from the top downwards. Players seemingly not prepared to play for RDZ. Mitoma out injured. Undav waste of money.

Last time I had a sense of impending doom like this was during the Hyppia clusterfuck.
Didn’t you also have a sense of impending doom about Potter last year?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I see Junior’s fishing trip this evening has proven extremely fruitful

Tommy11

Oct 13, 2022
What are you talking about? There were sooooo many games identical to this one tonight under Potter which were all at Home. Fulham, Burnley, Leeds, Norwich just to name a few. Look, Potter only had a good run at the end of last season, and a good run the beginning of this and people seem to think he the best thing since slice bread. People seem to think that he almost got sacked about three times over the last few years after his “ usual” winless streak. Come on, wake up.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

You were saying the same about Potter this time last year. I believe that your quote was that ‘potter will take us down, mark my words’

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
This is Potter mark 2, seeing as that was pretty much the norwich match last season, dominate against the worst side in the league and fail to score

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

What a complete 🛎🔚

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

But at least Potter's gone eh, every cloud and all that

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Don’t really agree. If this was Hyppia we would’ve lost tonight. We played well, created loads of chances, just crap finishing. RDZ can’t get out there and score himself. If someone scores just 1 of our chances tonight then we’d all be fine with the overall performance.

The problem is not to do with the managers performance, it’s just the same old story of needing a decent striker. We’re not going to go out and spend £50m on a 20-25 goal striker, that’s not our transfer model and is totally unrealistic, but we do need to find a 10-15 goal striker..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a plonker you are Junior, have you forgotten that you made exactly the same comments about Potter and ended up PROVING yourself to be a plonker. Lesson not learnt as you’re now back saying the same things about RDZ after 4 games where we have been the better team. How often were we the better team under Hyypia?

This will be my last response to your childish post match comments. The next will be when you make the same comments about our next manager

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So does that make you happy with that shit show? Forest were hopeless, by far the worst team to have played at the Amex since our promotion to the EPL, a team that would struggle in league one. At the moment Rdz looks like someone who was over promoted, so unlikely to end well.
Looking at the lack of confidence in the squad, it's quite possible we won't win before the world Cup break, which would be 8 games without a win. What would you do then?
Oh I dunno …Swansea were pretty crap

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
FB_IMG_1648711193473.jpg

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Go and support Chelsea then, this is all we’ve got, because our super manager from before couldn’t wait to jump ship ASAP. Absolute snake from head to toe, I have little to no respect for his decision. RDZ is what we’ve got, and we’ve got to back him or it’s back to championship mediocrity, if players and fans can’t be bothered because they wanted someone else then go find something else to do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here