Hypia out or in

• Time to sack

Votes: 173 40.9%
  • back him

Votes: 145 34.3%
  • fence

Votes: 105 24.8%

• Total voters

In for me and the board fund a decent striker. O'Grady/Baldock useless, CMS too injury ravaged, Colunga decent squad player. That's the reason why we are struggling and they are being outscored by our centre backs.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I am really confused how Burke gets away scot free he is the one who identifies the players the manager can choose from, if Hypia goes then I hope Burke goes with him.
Some right sh*te he has brought in for Hypia.
Nonsense, A decent manager would get a good season out of this squad.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
After his first game I expressed concern that I thought he may not be up to the job. After today's inept and clueless performance I KNOW he isn't up to the job. He has to go NOW to give a new manager a good chance of avoiding a relegation scrap.

But he shouldn't be alone!

The finances are apparently a mess and the crock of sh*t that has been brought in over past 12 months leads me to believe that Barber & Burke aren't up to it either. It's time for our chairman to put his hand up and admit he has got it wrong and kick them out too. And replace them with men (or women) who love our club as much as he does.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Maybe we should appoint Barber as manager. I mean, he's got us to the top of the prices table, maybe he could do the same with the team ha

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Are we in a financial position to go through managers like 1 every few months / season? they tend to have contracts that protect them financially and I'm not to sure we are in a position to just keep paying them off :shrug:

Personally I think managers should be given a chance, time is required to allow them to build a team, sadly we live in a world of instant success..........how I remember the late 60s and early 70s at The Goldstone! Archie Macauley (sp?) etc ....those were the days in Div 3 :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fence for me. Haven't seen enough good from him to back him but too early to sack him.

Two year project for me, this season was always going to be a transitional one.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Are we in a financial position to go through managers like 1 every few months / season? they tend to have contracts that protect them financially and I'm not to sure we are in a position to just keep paying them off :shrug:

Personally I think managers should be given a chance, time is required to allow them to build a team, sadly we live in a world of instant success..........how I remember the late 60s and early 70s at The Goldstone! Archie Macauley (sp?) etc ....those were the days in Div 3 :)

All good points, this is a new manager implementing a new system with a team that has about 6 or 7 new starters from the end of last season.

My main concern is they seem to all look like they've never even played together before, I have to wonder what goes on in training. ???

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

What managers have we had to paid off since the Amex?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Amazing poll, let's have YET another manager. Clueless ffs.

Sami's probably solvent -- Liverpool's cheques don't bounce. So part of me wishes he does get the shove.

But only because I'd love to see what this board does when a new manager comes in and absolutely nothing changes.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Normally I would agree with you, however my main concern is his record at his previous club and his inability to turn it around with much better payers than he has his disposal now.

Yoda

English & European
Give him till Xmas, doesn't matter who comes in prior to then, this year we strive for mid table or higher and Ill be happy

The only trouble with doing that, is that it doesn't give the new guy long to assess who he wants to keep and who he needs to bring in with the window only opening a week later.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Fence for me. Haven't seen enough good from him to back him but too early to sack him.

Two year project for me, this season was always going to be a transitional one.

This is exactly how I feel, to the letter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here