Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HuRstpierpoint

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
i c, never noticed the missing 'r' in your username before :lolol:

Maybe he wants you to be his boyfriend, but he's a bit shy ???

It's the argument that comes out when he has nothing else left to say, I noticed the typo first time I tried to log in with the correct spelling of where I lived, went back checked the email I was sent and realised I had made a typo, have never seen any need to get it changed but a small contingent of posters either really dont get what a typo is and dont think I can spell where I live or they are just really, really desperate to try and get any little thing over me.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So then Withdean Wanker, you start this thread about me, but havn't actually contributed, while it is fairly obvious your little 'joke' has flown over everyone else's heads (if they've noticed they don't really care) surely you can come up with something else to say.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Legendary place, but obviously better as you move away from Willow Way. Certainly better than the shit holes that are Hassocks, Burgess Hill & Haywards Heath

It is not hard to be an improvementon HH or BH, but is Hassocks really a shit hole?

Is it just me or have HustpierpointSeagulls and WW become one person?

Fixed that little issue.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It is not hard to be an improvementon HH or BH, but is Hassocks really a shit hole?

You CLEARLY Need to explore mid sussex a bit more, Hust (see what I did there?) pierpoint has bad bits but also some very nice bits, Hassocks is pretty much just all average/bad, mostly bad.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You CLEARLY Need to explore mid sussex a bit more, Hust (see what I did there?) pierpoint has bad bits but also some very nice bits, Hassocks is pretty much just all average/bad, mostly bad.

I would have labelled Hassocks under 'average', Burgess Hill under 'shit', and Haywards Heath under 'very shit'.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I would have labelled Hassocks under 'average', Burgess Hill under 'shit', and Haywards Heath under 'very shit'.

If you think Hassocks is average then you should quite like Hurst, but that obviously isn't why you started this thread.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Can we support Hust on his posts in the last thread, i agreed with a lot of what he posted. Hurst on the other hand doesn't really have much there, the pub i've been in is shit and the food was terrible. But can i really complain, living in Bolney!!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Legendary place, but obviously better as you move away from Willow Way. Certainly better than the shit holes that are Hassocks, Burgess Hill & Haywards Heath

I would agree with all of this. Frankly, a magnificent village. Although the kids from the public school are mostly twats.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I rather like the place as it goes. Not much going on, well unless you like lawn bowls or flower arranging, but then it's only a village. They don't tend to have nightclubs
and late night kebab joints. It's pretty in the main, with a couple of dodgy roads, but show me somewhere that doesn't have it's less attractive areas?

And it's much less chavvy than Hassocks.

And I grew up there.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hurstpierpoint is one of the Sussex towns I've never actually been to, oddly. I went to most places in Sussex when working for NPower, but never Hurstpierpoint. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here