Hull

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
probably the ****tist experience for away fans - no parking near the ground as we have to use park and ride - no pubs near the ground - stewards are heavy handed and home fans do surveys on what the away fans sing at them - and then you ask us what we think - ****

Nice fella !!!

Who and what are you talking about here?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Port Vale is in Stoke, Hull is in Kingston. I suppose you could add Forest to the list too, which as mentioned the other day is in West Bridgeford, not Nottingham.

Ta.

What about Everton?

I thought Hull's proper name was Kingston upon Hull. Certainly the people I know from there have always referred to their city as Hull.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I think it will be very near to a sell out irrespective of price as most genuine long standing supporters will wa nt to see us pit our wits against a Premier side to see how we shape up.

A lot of fans cant afford rip off prices and if we price things too high, then Hull wont bring many.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Port Vale is in Stoke, Hull is in Kingston. I suppose you could add Forest to the list too, which as mentioned the other day is in West Bridgeford, not Nottingham.

Port Vale isn't in Stoke. There is a club called Port Vale which plays in Burslem which is on Stoke.

Port Vale are a oddity since they are not named after a place at all.

Hull is just a shorterned name for Kingston upon Hull isn't it ?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports