Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
probably the ****tist experience for away fans - no parking near the ground as we have to use park and ride - no pubs near the ground - stewards are heavy handed and home fans do surveys on what the away fans sing at them - and then you ask us what we think - ****

Nice fella !!!

Stewards at the Amex are only 'heavy handed' if you act like a complete knob. In which case they are giving you a life lesson and you should by rights be paying them a fee for your further education in the University Of Life.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I wanted either Chelsea or arsenal at home or away. hate this draw. dull dull dull..........

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Stewards at the Amex are only 'heavy handed' if you act like a complete knob. In which case they are giving you a life lesson and you should by rights be paying them a fee for your further education in the University Of Life.

This was on the Hull forum, after the draw.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wanted either Chelsea or arsenal at home or away. hate this draw. dull dull dull..........

Sod them, excellent draw as winnable

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I prediction is that we will get that 5th pick by BT which will mean either fri night or sun lunchtime. Going on the 4th round games I guess Shef U v Fulham was the last pick. Apart from the 4 all prem games we are the best bet for an upset as we are at home.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
2 of the big 4 left guaranteed to be knocked out in the 5th round

This

And if we dare to dream.....beat Hull and get a home game in Qtrs against the winners of Sheff Wed v Charlton and we could be well on our way to the Semi's!!!!

(Would be even better if this happened and the winners of Man City/Chelsea and Arsenal/Liverpool get drawn to play each other in the Qtrs!)

It's a dream, could come true?!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
And, we're playing the only two teams in the league that don't bear the name of their city, two ties in a row, with us the only team with two towns in our name.

The only two teams that don't bear the name of their city? What do you mean?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The people saying that they will pay no more than £15 or £20 will be the same people moaning that they cant get a chelsea away ticket etc.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here