Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
SCR for me, bad fan

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Delighted? It wouldn't be bad, but delighted? Easily pleased.
I'd have a great big smug grin on my face if we achieve a 0-0 against an in form top of the table team. Easily pleased possibly, realistic certainly.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Any chance of a live stream?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
dullard , otter killing , penguin murdering , seal bothering , offal eating , shit for brains , northern twatts...i swear if we beat them you will hear me from there.....!!!!:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::clap2::clap2:

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Too many Albion fans I know are quietly confident about this one. It could easily end in tears.

I'm thinking the same.

Contrary to some opinion, I don't think Hull will be worried about us at all. They've won seven from the last eight league and cup games, with only a defeat at Burnley spoiling a full house. Bruce will see this as an opportunity to break away from the leading pack and in Hernandez they've got a proven match-winner. They are a very balanced, experienced team, with probably the best midfield in the Championship. With home advantage, I say it's a Hull win - but wow, what an opportunity for Albion to lay down a big fat hairy marker for the rest of the season....

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
So who's gonna play left back tonight? Ridgewell ain't here.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Too many Albion fans I know are quietly confident about this one. It could easily end in tears.
Hull are favourites, of course there's a good chance we'll lose. No need to cry about it.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
If you read the Hull or Boro fans forums they have written us off as automatic promotion prospects. It is all Hull, Boro, Burnley and Sheff Weds who will fight for autos.

Come on boys stuff it right back down there throats!!!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
'Biggest' (as far as these things can be quantified/qualified) match of the season so far?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here