Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
1-1 draw at 11/2 with PP is tempting. I think we'll take the lead around the hour mark and they'll equalise with 10 minutes or so left.

Knockaert and Murphy both 12/1 to score first are pretty big and there may be some value in Sidwell at 25/1 considering he is likely to start.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yep.
Win by nine and we are level on GD, but scored two more.

Done deal then, "We are Top of the League, say we are Top of the League!"

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Personally don't think Dunk has a problem with the ball at his feet...still makes a change from hearing that Calderon will be our weak link
Dunk is fine withe ball at his feet,.. in the warm up.....and when there is no opposition player within 10m of him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wouldn't be at all surprised if Sidwell or Crofts starts in place of Zamora as part of a five man midfield.
Have we had success starting with 5 in midfield?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Hull are very strong. They have a number of players who would be comfortable in a Premier League team - Snodgrass, Elmohamady, Hernandez, Dawson, Huddlestone, Davies. I always felt they were the team to beat this season.

Tough, tough ask, would bite your hand off for a draw now. Tactically, though, CH has been bang on the money lately: our best chance is the pace of Murphy, Knocky, Wilson (off the bench I suspect) on the break.

PG
...and a surprise package called Skalak... let's free him up to run at them.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Taking a car load of fans from York. The last league match we played there was a 1-0 loss 3 seasons ago. If that single result had been reversed and we won 1-0, we would have been promoted at the end of the season and not suffered the play-offs. Small margins!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yep.
Win by nine and we are level on GD, but scored two more.

What would the score have to be for us to go top alphabetically?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would have given this a 4 STAR **** rating.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/959240/Preview

Hull are expected to win 2-1.

Meanwhile, I would not give Dale Stephens a rest, but instead help him out with another proper midfielder. I don't think he has gone off the boil at all, just that the 4-2-4 gives him too much work, with Stephens and Kayal usually battling against an extra man. This does not give them enough scope to be creative.

Fans have suggested the introduction of Sidwell or an accelerated return of Rosenoir, but Crofts is the forgotten man. Sometimes rightly as he seems anonymous and has never seemed to gain back his form since his return. But he seems a more likely starter to me.

Pan four from six first team choices for the Hull midfield, including wingers Elmohahady and Snodgrass.

Lualua to start for me. Can't leave talent like that on the bench in important games.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I would have given this a 4 STAR **** rating.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/959240/Preview

Hull are expected to win 2-1.

Meanwhile, I would not give Dale Stephens a rest, but instead help him out with another proper midfielder. I don't think he has gone off the boil at all, just that the 4-2-4 gives him too much work, with Stephens and Kayal usually battling against an extra man. This does not give them enough scope to be creative.

Fans have suggested the introduction of Sidwell or an accelerated return of Rosenoir, but Crofts is the forgotten man. Sometimes rightly as he seems anonymous and has never seemed to gain back his form since his return. But he seems a more likely starter to me.

Pan four from six first team choices for the Hull midfield, including wingers Elmohahady and Snodgrass.

Lualua to start for me. Can't leave talent like that on the bench in important games.

Which 'talent' would you drop then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here