Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hull are playing a weakened team too. I believe 7 changes as well. I feel embarrassed on behalf of the fans that travelled to the game. The club are one of the poorest in our league in obtaining the services of a decent striker (every season!) & we haven't scored for ages! Truly shameful that we haven't had a shot on goal, let alone on target. Manu is the latest in a long line of flotsam. Grr.
Hull have a big squad with big names having been in the prem while we have an injury ravaged squad playing players who wouldn't even make the bench normally...many 3rd string players.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I would take Dunk off to avoid a 2nd yellow as we cannot afford to be with out him if Greer isnt fit against Rotherham. Then put Hunt on at right back and Calderon in the centr, if he gets a 2nd yellow it is no loss Tueday. In the event of Dunk getting another yellow card we will be left with option of Ridgewell at centre back and back to square 1 with Calderon or Chicksen at left back for a must win game.

Better take Goldson off as well, he's on a yellow also

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think WA has got the idea. Put a man close to Huddlestone, Ince?

The other problem seems to be Robertson coming forward with no winger to worry about.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I dont believe many of those who have travelled expected to see anything close to a full strength team. Weve got 2 tough away league.games this week. They have to be priority

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This game is about as relevant as the loss to Walsall given our current league position and threadbare squad. All that matters is that the players get through it without further injuries.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
This game is about as relevant as the loss to Walsall given our current league position and threadbare squad. All that matters is that the players get through it without further injuries.
or suspensions (which seems most likely just now)

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So what is the issue with Player? With mine, if you click the play button, nothing happens - dont even get the red stream line thingy up. Is that the same for everyone?

I had the same problem. I logged a complaint but now it's working.

Missed the entire first half.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stains equalized against Nigels, Eastleigh 1 up vs Bolt On. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here