Hull City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you expect? We are playing an entire reserve team bar 1 player. Total irrelevance of a game to us .

Hull are playing a weakened team too. I believe 7 changes as well. I feel embarrassed on behalf of the fans that travelled to the game. The club are one of the poorest in our league in obtaining the services of a decent striker (every season!) & we haven't scored for ages! Truly shameful that we haven't had a shot on goal, let alone on target. Manu is the latest in a long line of flotsam. Grr.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Hull are playing a weakened team too. I believe 7 changes as well. I feel embarrassed on behalf of the fans that travelled to the game. The club are one of the poorest in our league in obtaining the services of a decent striker (every season!) & we haven't scored for ages! Truly shameful that we haven't had a shot on goal, let alone on target. Manu is the latest in a long line of flotsam. Grr.

Everyone knew what sort of team he was going to put out. Those that travelled did so knowing they would be seeing the reserves.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

There weakened team includes Snodgrass who they bought for £8m and Odubajo who they bought for £4m as well as many others!!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Moan moan moan. We've very clearly sent a team out to protect the very limited number of first team players we have left. Everyone travelling should have know we were going to do that. We haven't made a secret of it. We're 4th in league despite an outrageous injury list. Comparing ours and hulls weakened team (still full of ex-PL players) is an irrelevance. Get a grip.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Not one player in our starting 11 started against Hull last time we played them in the league.. We may have made the same amount of changes since the last game but the team we played in our last game was already a very weakened team.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
fleet;722884 Chicksen at left back.3 said:
I think the best plan is to take Dunk off to avoid the inevitable sending off, and go 4-4-2, with Bobby up front

I would take Dunk off to avoid a 2nd yellow as we cannot afford to be with out him if Greer isnt fit against Rotherham. Then put Hunt on at right back and Calderon in the centr, if he gets a 2nd yellow it is no loss Tueday. In the event of Dunk getting another yellow card we will be left with option of Ridgewell at centre back and back to square 1 with Calderon or Chicksen at left back for a must win game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports