NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
bbc says calde conceded

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Am I alone in not giving a shit about this game? We have our work cut out trying to stay in playoff contention, we don't need any distractions do we? It's not like we have a big squad to pick from.
No you're not alone. I'd have played the women's team or the under 12's.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Am I alone in not giving a shit about this game? We have our work cut out trying to stay in playoff contention, we don't need any distractions do we? It's not like we have a big squad to pick from.

I did give a shit, then I saw the team, then I gave up. Pointless match if one team/manager tries and the other doesn't.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If Ridgewell goes to left back next week, do we have another fit centre back to replace Dunk?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I don't give a sh*t about the result.

But turning down £5m+ for Dunk is starting to look like a big mistake. I can remember more games than not recently that he's cost us. And arguably one that he didn't (Brentford), he was very very lucky not to have caused us going 1 down, as he looked like he'd never kicked a ball the first 15 minutes.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
You'd think that the starting XI with the exceptions of Dunk and Calde WOULD want to proceed in the cup as it represents their best chance to secure playing time in the foreseeable...

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Bad call from Dunk again.... Really stupid decision making from him once more. Poor judgement howlers seem to be part of his 15/16 season game strategy.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not the worst half, ok we haven't had a shot and are 1 down but at least we've still got eleven on the pitch.

Well done lads

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here