Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Am mode disappointed about the fact Dunk is playing instead of Rea. Today is all about seeing what fringe players are capable of doing and resting the first team

Rea played 80 mins for Southend so is cup tied. Not sure about Dallison. On apositive note it seems according to the Argus Ridgewell could be available in the next year as he wishes to come home and will still be only 32.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
To my surprise Player has been working for all but a few seconds here. Maybe I'm the Chosen One of today.

the piece of wet string is still intact .............the Atlantic must be like a piece of glass today:lolol:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Manu only 1 offside........... as we have to get in their half WITH PURPOSE a few times for that to happen.

Crofts has a chance to take control of the match and show his worth when fit

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Enjoying the knockabout Radio Humberside commentary - they're not really taking things seriously, which I quite like. Feeling extremely relaxed about this game, although I love the Cup.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Player not working here but as some have said BBC Sussex online working outside of Sussex area (guessing its because its not a league game)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think this is the formation according Aspinall on the radio:

Maenpaa
Goldson-Dunk-Ridgewell
Calderon Holla-Ince Chicksen
Towell-Crofts
Manu

It does sound like wing-backs. Vulnerable to dropping the ball into the gap as our backs go forward. I can't imagine either Calderon or Chicksen have got the recovery pace?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sunderland go 0-1 up. If they can win so can we.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here