Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Looks like there should be at least 50 of us then :lol:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hotel was booked and ticket at the ready but my 'other half' is now having an op on Friday. Nothing major thankfully but will be home nursing her on Saturday. I contacted the club (and the Football League) to find out the date of the re-arranged league fixture to so that I might save a bit of money by just moving my hotel booking but it's not being announced until Monday.
Will be at Rotherham and Blackburn though. Hull ticket now in the hands of a Lincolnshire-base Albion fan

I'd guess we'll be playing Hull on tuesday the 19th, either at home in a replay or away in the league ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surely with our injuries we will be moving the league game back, rather than forward.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I hadn't thought of that, It would make so much sense....just wait for the result on Saturday then decide. I should have took a punt and just moved my reservation to the 19th and cancelled then if need be

It would make sense, doesn't mean that is what will happen though!
I can't think of any other reason to delay the announcement 'til Monday ???

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Just purchased over the phone line to collect at Hull. good job I'm off work today

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I shall be there..............in spirit.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I'm going and looking forward to seeing some new signings, up-and-coming youngsters and cheer the return of LuaLua.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here