Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton says.......

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
The bit I don't like about the sometimes vitriolic anti-CMS brigade is that, IMHO, they don't recognise that we have hardly ever played to his strengths, if at all, so I still say it's hard to judge whether he can play well at this level. That said, he has had a bad injury, so his pace, which he relies on, may not come back to what it was. Who knows?

I do you hope you are right as I like him and if he goes he would go with my best wishes however even considering his injury I don't believe he has the quality needed. I am certainly not in the anti CMS brigade.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I received a text from my O/H, who was there, saying it was never a free kick.

I think that was what CH was implying , Ince didn't foul their player but the ref blew his whistle for a free kick. If Hughton had said the ref made a right cock up in his decision he would then be facing a disrepute charge.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
In hindsight, his extra aerial presence and the long throws would've given us something.

Yep, in hindsight, it would have avoided all the playing it along the ground stuff and blaming the pitch. The conditions were extreme enough to warrant changing things around to an advantage. I think Hughton missed a trick on this one.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
With the signing of Best I wouldnt think CH has many ideas of using him further forward, not beyond midfield.

Halfords will be used in his best position, centre back. Whoever went to Fulham will tell you that he and dunk were very good that night. Shame they brought Greer back immediately for the next game after being out for a good while. Halfords didn't deserve to be dropped. Unfortunately then got injured coming off the bench in the next game he played.

gombloh

Jan 29, 2015
have to work even harder
o.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here