Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton out

Snarl65

Mar 29, 2014
It's disgraceful, the fans give 100 % why can't the players ? Let's see what happens over the summer then we can pass judgement on Chris !!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sami got August and the first two weeks of Sept from me.

I doubt I will be so kind to Hughton.

No shots on target tonite
No albion player scoring in 9 hrs
Leon ****ing Best

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Let him bring his own players in and judge. Really hoping he overhauls the squad in the summer and is given a decent budget to do so! Surely we have some decent money to spend from Ulloa and Buckley sales last summer?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
All you that think hughton will build a great squad are deluded seriously...He's useless and wouldn't trust him with a big budget....He can't even motivate his pal leon best for facks sake.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I think the club need to take the whole team to a brothel so they can rediscover how to score mind you even then it might prove to difficult

Snarl65

Mar 29, 2014
The money has just been swallowed up !!!
Maybe a financial penalty should be implemented for poor performances ? They seem to have given up never mind who's in charge FFS

Snarl65

Mar 29, 2014
Would be interesting to start with a new squad next season !! but who chooses it ? The fans ???

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
He had very little chance to bring in decent players in January. He got a gem with Kayal. Leon Best's record before his bad injury was good enough for us to bring him in on loan. The team have put in effort with most performances. The work rate in the first 70 minutes against Bournemouth was excellent. The players and in particular the strikers are low on confidence and we don't have enough quality up front. We have missed Baldock's energy since he's been out.
However, the focus will be on his improvement once he gets the chance to bring in players in the summer which he will be able to do, due to being able to let go of a few high earners such as CMS, Hughes and Agustein. My concern is that he doesn't seem to give the players guidance on how to create chances. It's not all down to natural ability, it's also a system of play that the forwards can follow. He doesn't seem to be able to do the later.

In summary, he deserves a chance so long as we stay up but there are question marks over his tactics and ability to coach attacking play.

Canary

May 21, 2014
Chris Hughton playing tediously boring football, whilst not being able to motivate the team or fanbase?

Maybe us Norwich fans aren't so deluded after all eh

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
What the hell does Calderwood bring to the table. Ever since he came in we have been shambolic and tonight was a chance to put the season to bed and not one player showed any sign of wanting to win the game. Hughton set the team up for a draw and got it but only because of the miss of the season by them. If one player up front can't score let's give ourselves a chance by playing two. I was sitting in WSU and expected a pass to hit me we were so bad at passing. At least some matches under Sami were entertaining even if we did lose. Can't see us getting a result at Wigan, as we can't score in a brothel.So will we go down? It wouldn't surprise me under such a negative manager. Never felt so low since supporting Albion. MOAN OVER

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh good, it's started already.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What the hell does Calderwood bring to the table.

FFS, seriously? I thought we'd stopped all this bullshit once everyone decided Nathan Jones was actually OK after we won a game under him?

How the hell can you question Calderwood? What is it in particular about the job that he does that you don't rate?

Snarl65

Mar 29, 2014
If nothing else it gives us something to talk / moan about !! That's BHA and has always been and no doubt will be !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here