Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton out

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Tony Bloom really doesn't know a good manager to a shit one. Ever since Poyet got the sack, every manager appointment has bored the jock straps off our fans.

Is Bloom specifically asking for managers who play boring football?
Sack the owner. Sacking the manager is half-measures.
I suggest a rota drawn from NSC's top posters.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hughton in. There is a great malaise, going back several years now, at our club (mainly the ingrained belief in passing sideways and backwards, slowly, just outside our penalty area in the futile belief that this is 'proper' football, and the misconception that anything that involves going forward at speed is hoof-ball), and it will take him time to turn it round.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Tony Bloom really doesn't know a good manager to a shit one. Ever since Poyet got the sack, every manager appointment has bored the jock straps off our fans.

Is Bloom specifically asking for managers who play boring football?

To be fair there were a few on here who complained about Poyet's football style. You don't know what you've got til its gone???

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Would give him a summer to work with the few ok players we have and get some other players in and see how we are doing come October/November time. Some pace and ability on the wings, a creative midfielder and some half decent strikers be good. Miss Baldock now least his movement was intelligent and he got into shooting positions

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Far too early to call for his head, but I'm slightly concerned.

Pizza

Dec 27, 2014
Sheffield/London/Brighton
The opposition have us sussed now, they know we have three strikers low on confidence who couldn't score with your mum and will exploit that.

If we score again this season we will be lucky.

PS - Think about all the points we dropped by conceding straight after scoring... ****ing painful.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Fighting the urge to agree. Am willing to give him until October as our squad is complete turd. If still shit by then on yer bike son.

Why is everyone or a large proportion of BHA fans always 'willing to give whomever ' x' amount of time before making the same judgement normal eyesight tells you straightaway?! I was willing to give my life to this club and so far it's paid me back f uck all. I'm running out of life literally, we all are. So please, no more needless waiting. We haven't time. get rid of CH now - he's s hit. As was CMS 3 seasons ago. As was Hypia. And so on...don't delay, get shot today (I say!)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The problem we have is a malaise within the club which is deep-rooted.

We were there before with Sammi but a change of manger perked everything up, we are now back where we were

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
With all due respect.

**** off. He inherited a dire team, hardly his fault that none of them could score if the goal was the size of the marble arch.

This to some extent. Except ..... well they did ok when Jones was caretaker, at least he got them playing for the shirt. Hewton doesn't seem to be able to motivate them, his tactics are extremely defensive (unsuccessfully), his team selection is poor and his substitutions are either because they're forced on him or too late. Other than that Ive got no gripe with Hewton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here