Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Hughton IN

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we want to stay in this division and protect Blooms investment then Hughton is a huge gamble. This season has proved that.
No it hasn't. Staying in this division isn't a given with or without Chris.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I, like many other fans on here who have had the experience of watching the Albion, and football in general for many a year, do get a tad f**ked off with people who come on here after ONE good game to use that as evidence that we should retain a manager
I too have watched the Albion, and football in general for decades, and I've been saying we should keep him long before the last few games.

recruit players with proven track records and please, please stop speculating by buying overseas players with unproven capabilities at the highest level
£15m and acceptable wages buys you an unproven player who may or may not be a success. £30m buys you Benteke. How many millions are you gifting the club to allow us to buy these proven players?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The winger would be a loan, to replace Izzy while injured.

So that leaves 3 to fund - a CM, a striker, and a right back - should be do-able.

You said a RB even if Bruno stays. And loan players would have to be named in our 25, so unless Izzy is out for months, we don't want another loanee

I am not a fan of free agents - but maybe Leighton Baines.

Why on earth do we want three left backs again? Our pressing need is upfront, two LBs are quite enough (and Cochrane looks like he's nearly ready for first team football too)

Southcoast Corsair

Sep 12, 2012
lost at sea
Well I got to page five. Then I gave up. I know fack all about football so I don’t comment much. But I am a season ticket holder and I went to my first Albion game with my grandad when I was six. I love the Albion. And I love this ride. We survived the difficult second season. Looking forward to the third... Chris or not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not at all a simple question as he is on loan at Bournemouth so Liverpool would probably be prepared to sell him he is 28 yrs old and very experienced and they type of player we should perhaps be looking at..

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I know fack all about football .

Nice to hear from you......your not alone in admitting that....one problem here is there are so many professional football managers/financiers and directors of football who all think that they know best and its their way or the highway, as its been mentioned before to many fans are now becoming entitled.....also watch the dick waving competition about who's the best fan!!

Fortunately we have a very very good owner....if not the best in the league who will not throw his investment away or walk away from the club....we are in safe hands, if TB wants to change the manager then he will....its up to him and no one else...

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
CH,played to our strengths,and has keep us up again.I am not sure what else is required of him.We lost 2 of our main goal threats for most of the season,coupled with a misfiring record signing,I reckon he did pretty well (......but it wasn’t pretty !)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yawn. Is that our first point away against a top 6 side in 2 seasons? I still believe we haven’t won a game for over two months? Sorry if I don’t crack open the Chris in fizz just yet. The big question for me is can we trust CH with five or six new signings next season? Jury is massively out for me.

To put the gulf in class into perspective in this division. Huddersfield's point vs Man Utd on Sunday was the first point any of the bottom 3 have achieved against the top 6 this season. Forget the nonsense you hear about this division being great because the top teams can lose to the bottom teams .... it happens very rarely, and nothing even close this season.

So, us getting a win and 2 draws against the top 6, and apart from just 2 games (Chelsea and Man C, both away), the defeats were only by a single goal, really doesn't look too shabby.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Nice to hear from you......your not alone in admitting that....one problem here is there are so many professional football managers/financiers and directors of football who all think that they know best and its their way or the highway, as its been mentioned before to many fans are now becoming entitled.....also watch the dick waving competition about who's the best fan!!

Fortunately we have a very very good owner....if not the best in the league who will not throw his investment away or walk away from the club....we are in safe hands, if TB wants to change the manager then he will....its up to him and no one else...

NSC would be pretty boring if we left all the decisions to TB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here